• forty one

[messages]

sunghoon :
hey

I heard you're leaving... but before you leave, i actually wanted to see you, but i'm sure you don't want to see me. i feel like i'm refusing to see you but it's okay, my tears will blur the memory.

i wish it matters, when i say, "please don't leave yn". i'm just really sad you're leaving, because i really like you, more than I've liked anyone else.
and I'm gonna miss you, alot, like alot.

the last time i saw you, I got slapped in my face real hard, i still can't believe it was reality...

i think you never noticed how much i adored you, even when we were friends. i think maybe i love you too much, and showed too little.
aera have been saying, you think i don't care about you, no yn, you are wrong, so wrong. i always care, i always care that was my problem.

i guess, I'll never be able to call u mine again, and i think you're happier without me. and me liking you isn't a very big deal to u now. because i hurt your feelings so many times.
I'm really sorry.

i love you yn.
take care, I'll see you soon.
seen 8h ago.

yn :
hey hoon...

i forgive u.

you don't have to love me just because i love you.

just love me because you love me.

goodbye, I'll see you next year.

ps. i still love u
sent 3m ago.

-

note : THIS BOOK IS ALMOST COMING TO THE ENDDD HELPP I'M NOT READY.