Chapter 11

I was laying on the couch watching Ghost Adventures and eating yogurt and Dad walked in 

"Hey kiddo, I'm flying out in an hour, you wanna ride with me and Grayson to the airport?" I look up and dad was standing there with a small smile on his face

"Yeah, let me slip some shoes on" I got up and walked in the kitchen, putting the rest of my yogurt back in the fridge. I walked upstairs and grabbed a pair of vans, slipping them on and walking back down stairs. 

"Leah, are you sure you don't want me to stay home? I can cancel flights and i'm sure Addison wou-"  I cut him off and gave him a hug 

"Dad, go, I really want you to see Addison, If shes got a shot at being my new mom, I don't want you to miss out on seeing her" I smiled and he gave me another hug 

"I love you, you know that? You're the best Kid i could ever have" He smiled down at me 

"Yeah, Yeah I know" I let him go and put my hands in my shorts pocket. 

"Ready to go?" Grayson said walking down the stairs 

"Yeah, Leahs going to ride with us." 

"Great, The more the merrier" he smiled and clapped his hands together. 

Dad picked up his two bags and I got his suitcase, I rolled it out the garage door and down the steps. I rolled dads suitcase over to his suv and put it in the back. Dad soon made his way out and put his  two bags in the back.  We all got in and set off for the airport

---------------------------

"Bye dad, Be careful and call me when you land, I love you!" 

"Love you too kiddo, and I will, Don't go too crazy and have wild parties or don't go to any parties" 

"I won't. I promise" I chuckled and hugged him once again before he walked through the gates and eventually boarding his plane. 

"Okay, So your dads no fun, I was totally going to throw a party and have dozens of girls over"  I laughed and playfully hit Graysons arm. 

"Just kidding baby" we got in dads suv and started our way home. Grayson grabbed my hand and held it. 

"Do you wanna grab some lunch?" Grayson looked over at me 

"Yeah, Where do you wanna go?" 

"Um, Olive Garden?" 

"Sounds good to me" Grayson brought my hand up and kissed it I smiled. He's so cute. 

"So, since your dads gone to Boston, We can live like a happy couple for a few weeks" He looked over and smiled at me

"I know, I'm glad, but at the same time, I'm gonna miss dad" 

"He'll be fine." 

"I know" I smiled at him 

-------------------------------------------

"Okay, so I was at the graduation party with Claire and this guy was going around smacking girls asses, and he walks by me and Claire and he grabs our asses, not smacks, but GRABS. She kicks into ninja mode, grabs his arm. Turns around and kicks him in the jewels and looks him dead in the eye and says "I dare you to touch another girl again tonight and I'll break your fucking wrist" and the guys in pain, he's got fear in his eyes, but he just nods his head and Claire lets him go, he runs off like a little bitch, and he spent the rest of the night on the couch, It was hilarious"

Grayson starts laughing "No way. She looks so innocent" he takes a sip of his drink 

"She was in my karate class, in 6th grade." 

"Oh yeah! Yeah! I remember!" 

"Yeah, She's a great bestfriend" I smiled down at my drink and swished it around with my straw.

"Does she know? about us?" 

"Yeah, She also knows about the long time crush I had on you" my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato, but oh well. 

"Ohhh, How long was this crush going on for?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I was 14, 15." 

"Damn, I'm kinda glad you developed that little crush though" he winked at me. 

"Me too" I smiled 

"Heres you're food, have a good meal" The waiter smiled at us both. 

"Thanks, we will" 

We ate in silence, a comfortable silence. After lunch we rode around and eventuallly made our way back to the house. 

"So" I said, as we were laying on the couch "How long have you liked me?" 

"You were 16, I felt like shit for even looking at you like that, because obviously, you're dads my bestfriend and ya know othe things" 

"When was it, you actually realized though" I looked up at him

"Oh gosh, Okay. You walked in with that douchebag of your ex and he had his hand all over you, trying to be all sneaky grabbing your ass and what not, but he wasn't. I got a little jealous, and I calmed myself down, Like I said, I obviously felt like shit for looking at you like that, you were underage and my bestfriends daughter, and  thats when I realized" he smiled at me. 

"All though looking back at it now, I'm glad you liked me back, even if I didn't know it at the time" 

"I'll always like you" I smiled at him, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

"I'm glad I have you" 

"I'm glad I have you too Grayson" 

I turned my attentin back to the tv, we were watching Ghost Adventures, I only really watched this because, One, Zak was attractive, and Two, It intrigued me. 

"This show is so stupid, that guys ego is bigger than Texas and ghosts aren't real!" 

"With all due respect, Shut up, I'm trying to watch this"

he scoffed "I can think of a thousand other things we could be doing but were watching this douchebro make money for not doing shit" 

"Okay, well name one and we will go do it" I said, annoyed 

"Swimming, Lets go swimming" 

"Okay, Lets go, let me go change and we will go"  I got up and went upstairs. I walked in my room shutting the door and getting a bikini out of my drawer, I quickly changed, grabbed a towel and walked back downstairs.

"Okay, lets go" I smiled, Grayson took my hand and we walked out to the pool. 

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you, the one who jumps the farthest in the pool, has to do whatever the other person wants" he looked at me and had a smirk on his face, 

"Fine" I said, "You got yourself a deal" 

"I'll go first" he walked over to the fence and started running and jumped. He landed right in the middle of the pool. Great, I'm never gonna win. 

"Don't move or you lose!" I yelled and I walked over to the fence. I ran and jumped. I grabbed my legs in the air and pulled them to my chest, and closed my eyes

"Cannon Ball!!" And I hit the water. I hit the bottom of the pool and I uncrossed my legs and pushed up from the bottom. 

"Hello, Sunshine! Looks like its a tie!" I groaned. 

"Okay, So no one wins" I laid on my back and started floating. Grayson did the same, 

"No, we both win, you get what you want and I get what I want" 

"Well that could be dangerous" I muttered 

"No, No, Name the price and I'll do it" 

"Okay, Then I choose breakfast. make me breakfast in the morning "  He grabbed my hand. 

"Breakfast? Okay. then, I suck at cooking, but whatever floats your goat" 

"You're gonna have to learn, Loverboy, If you wanna keep me around" I giggled and stood up in the shallow end and let go of Graysons hand and swam to the deep end.

"Where do you think youre going?" He chuckled and swam after me, 

"After days and days of not being able to hug or kiss me, you wanna be away from me?" I giggled even more 

"No, come here. I wanna do something" He swam over to me 

"Okay, tell me what you wanna do" And he winked at me. I splashed his face jokingly 

"Nothing bad, just kiss me" 

"Well If you're asking" he leaned in and kissed me, His hand went to my cheek and my hand went to the back of his neck. 

I entagled his legs in mine and we started sinking, I think he caught on what I was wanting to try. and we took one last breath before we were kissing underwater.. After 10 seconds of being down there we surfaced. and he smiled at me (A\N I Seen this in a music video and thought it'd be a cool scene for muh story). 

He rested his forehead on mine and we didn't say anything, we just stared into each others eyes. 

---------

"Okay, Lets go in, I'm getting all pruney and old looking" I said and he laughed. 

"Me too" We swam to the ladder and Grayson got out first and then me. It was now 9 at night and I was ready to fall over and sleep, but Grayson wanted to watch Netflix. which was totally okay with me. 

I had showered and changed into some sweatpants and a tanktop and I had pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I walked to Graysons room and he was still in the shower so I laid in his bed and turned netflix on. I was almost asleep after 5 minutes but Grayson had walked out and he was in shorts and no shirt. I had pretty much gotten used to him being shirtless, even with dad here he walked around like that. He walked over to the bed and laid down beside me and I turned on my side. 

"I'm kind of tired, so im going to apologize in advanced for falling asleep" I told him. 

"It's okay babe, I am too"  He looked over at me and smiled. He focused his attention back to the tv. I admired his tattoo on his bicep and started tracing it with my finger.I really wasn't positive what It was or what it meant, but I liked it. I liked them all. I wanted a tattoo of my own, but I wasn't sure what I wanted. Maybe a small cross on my wrist, or something, 

"Hey Grayson" I murmered his name 

"Yes, baby?" He muttered back, no taking his attention off the tv. 

"I want a tattoo" He turned to me and fused his eyebrows together. 

"Okay, if thats what you want, we can call the guy who did my tattoos tomorrow and we can see when he can get you in" He smiled at me, "Exactly what do you want?" 

"I'm not sure yet, I've always wanted a small cross on my wrist and something to do with mom" 

"Okay, yeah, that will work, you think your dad will flip shit?" 

I giggled "No, I've been begging for once since I turned 18, and he told me whenever I wanted to get it I could" 

"Okay, Sounds like a deal" he smiled and wrapped his arm around me, he pulled me in closer and kissed the top of my head. Lifes pretty damn good right now.