Chapter 12

Okay, so this is a fill in chapter, things at the end of the chapter get pretty heated, but I don't really feel "comfortable" writing smut scenes, for many different reasons, Soo, It's nothing horrible at the end, I cut things off. Please don't hate me lol. Um. Anyways, Enoy :)

OH AND COPY RIGHT DISCLAIMER. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PEOPLE PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY. OR ANY PICTURES ADDED.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Grayson asked, looking concerned "Tattoos Hurt"

I laughed "Yes, Grayson, I bet it does, I'm a big girl, I'm getting it done"

"Okay, Okay" he muttered, and he backed out of the garage. I turned the radio up and Sang along to the songs that came on in the short 30 minutes that it took to get to the tattoo parlor. I had decided I wanted a Cross on my wrist and then moms birthdate, and the day she passed. and a small anchor on my right ankle.

"Heyyyy! Troy! How's it man?!" Grayson was smiling ear to ear..

"Grayson! Man it's been forever!" They linked hands and did the whole "bro hug" thing.

"So, Leah here wants some tattoos, and Aarons out of town so I thought i'd bring her to the best tattooist I know" Grayson crossed his arms still smiling

"Oooh, and how does dad feel about this?" Troy put his hands on his hips

"He's completely okay with it" I smiled at him. I had called dad this morning and told him about it and he was okay with it, he has a few himself, so. he couldn't say much

"Great, okay, So i'm going to assume you're 18, and legal, right?"

I shook my head "Yep"

"Okay, so, exactly what are you wanting?"

"I want a small anchor on my right ankle and A cross on my wrist, and under that the date my mom was born and the day she passed"

"Okay, sounds good, any colors, or just black?"

"Just black"

He smiled at me and directed me towards a chair and Grayson trailed behind us..

"Any point in time you feel like you need to grab my hand, you can" Grayson got a chair and sat beside me.

"No thanks, Like I said, I'm a big girl" I smiled at him

"Okay, so what i'm going to do is draw the anchor on a piece of paper, and if you like it, it will go on your ankle, unless you have a picture or drawing of how you want it"

"No, you can free hand it. Just a small simple anchor" I smiled at him.

"Okay,The cross and dates, those free handed too?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Okay, I'll be right back" He smiled at me. and he walked off.

"He doesn't know, does he?" I whispered to Grayson,

"No, none of my friends do because they're all mutual friends with me and your father"

"Okay, good, I don't want it leaked out until we're ready to tell"

He smiled at me, "Me either, by the way you look beautiful today"

"Thanks, you look rather handsome" I smiled back at him

"I'd so kiss you right now if I could" he was still smiling

"I know, but you can when we get home" I whispered. after around 5 more minutes of waiting Troy came back with the drawings he had done, and they were beautiful. better than I could have imagined.