Chapter 22 - THE END

So, A new chapter! Finally! I know you guys have been waiting on this for a while, But as I said my book is coming to an end. I think after this chapter it will finally be finished. -sigh-.. There will be another book that ISN'T related to this one, But I need your guys' help. Should I stick with the whole age gap thing? or what? PLEASE comment and tell me. Anyways, enjoy :)

================================================================================

Life has been pretty great lately, Grayson and I's wedding is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited that it's finally here! I have waited months for this moment to get here. I just can't believe that I am this lucky, that I get to walk down that isle tomorrow and marry the man of my dreams.

It sucked to be away from Grayson tonight, but we carried out the tradition of the groom and bride not seeing each other before the wedding. It felt weird staying in my own room again tonight. After the engagement I slowly moved my stuff over to Graysons until I was finally moved in.

"Leah, sweetie. Hello?" I was ripped from my thoughts by Addisons voice.

"Yeah?" I turned my head and looked at her.

"Tomorrow, your dad and Grayson are going to be at the church around 11:30. We need to be there by 10:00, 10:30 at the most, If were going to have bride and bridesmaid pictures done before you get hitched"

"Okay, yeah. That's fine" I smiled at her and took a sip of my coffee.

"I can't believe it's finally here" I said staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I know, me either. I'm happy for you guys. When I first came around I kind of knew something was up with you guys. The way you guys looked at each other when you thought no one was looking, and the way he admired you when you would get up and walk into another room."

"Really?" I turned toward her.

She nodded her head. "Yes, it was really hard for me not to ask you if anything was up, but just meeting you I didn't want you to think of me as someone who was only asking to be nosey and tell your father" She looked at me.

"I probably would have thought that, but I knew you were good for dad when I met you. He had a spark about him when you were around and he seemed at ease. It's the happiest I've seen him in a while." I smiled at her.

"Thank you, that really means a lot. I'm glad and so blessed to be able to have someone like your dad" She returned the smile.

I glanced at my phone and seen the time. "Oh wow, I think I ought to get to bed if I wanna make it to my wedding tomorrow!" I laughed

"What time is it?" Addison sat her coffee down on the table.

"Almost 1"

"Holy shit, yeah we better get to sleep. I don't want to be held accountable for you missing your wedding!" she let out a small laugh

"Goodnight, Love you" I said getting up from the couch.

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you too"

I made my way upstairs into my old bedroom that held only my bed and a few boxes that never made it over to Graysons house. I quickly slipped off my clothes and wrapped myself in my blankets. Soon slipping into a light slumber.

==================================================================

"Shit, shit, shit" I mumble to myself trying to get my high heels on. I quickly remembered that I was in church and shouldn't cuss. I said a quick apology to the big man upstairs.