Chapter 14

So, first ever P.O.V from Grayson in this chapter. Enjoy :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not really sure why things happen the way they do, but I guess i'll never know until I meet my creator.

"Leah!" I heard a faint scream and I slowly opened my eyes and they quickly fluttered back shut.

"Baby, wake up!" There it is again, the voice, the familiar voice. I once again tried to open my eyes and they complied. Grayson was above me water was dripping from his hair onto my face and his forehead was bleeding. Why was he bleeding?

"The ambulance is almost here, stay with me please baby" I tried to talk back to him but it came out as a faint whisper.

"Just stay awake, look into my eyes" He was crying and looking at my body, Why is he crying, and bleeding?! What in the hell happened.

"Gray-" that's all I got out before I felt a sharp pain in my arm and Leg. And I screamed.

Grayson looked at me and I fell into a slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------

---GRAYSONS P.O.V---

The ambulance pulled up and A bunch of EMTs came running to Leah and I and the other two people involved in the Jet ski and boat accident, God was I happy to see them, Leah needed an ambulance, now. I was fine other than the deep cut on my forehead, and a cut above my ankle. Nothing compared to Leahs wounds though, She had a huge gash on her shin, you could see parts of her bone. and her forearm was cut pretty badly too.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to come with me" An EMT grabbed my arm and pulled me up, tears and blood were streaming down my face and I did not want to leave Leah, but the EMT drug me away to an ambulance.

"You're forehead is cut pretty badly, Were gonna need to get you to the hospital and stitch it up" the EMT kept wiping blood from my face.

"I'm going to need to put gauze and tape in on the wound so blood wont rush down your face okay?"

I quickly nodded my head and told him yes.

The other EMTs were carrying leah up on a stretcher and put her in the ambulance

"Please let me ride with her" I begged the EMT, "Please"

"Whats your relation to her?" He quickly asked me

"I'm her boyfriend, please let me get in that ambulance"

"Ross!" The EMT yelled "He's loading up with her! Don't shut the door yet!"

He quickly put tape around the gauze and I ran to the other ambulance that Leah had been loaded into not even two minutes ago. As soon as I got in the EMT, who I assumed was Ross bombarded me with questions.

"Sir, I'm gonna need to know what your name is and what happened" He had what looked ike a notebook in his hands. and another EMT was attending to Leahs leg.

"My name is Grayson Carter, and we were out riding the jet ski. We were about 20 to 30 feet from shore and a boat comes along and they tried to turn to avoid hitting us, but they didnt turn fast enough and we hit in a funny way, And Leah hit the back of the boat and she went underwater and I'm assuming the propeller from the boat caused those cuts on her arm and leg. I hit the side of the boat and cut my head on something sharp. Anyways I seen Leah surface and blood was surrounding her. I swam to her and grabbed her life jacket and swam to the shore and immediately tried to wake her. and after 5 minutes of trying, she wakes up and tries to talk and she screams and goes unconscious."