Chapter 21

As I sit here watching everyone around me laugh, I can't help but think how lucky I am. Dad's finally happy again, he's with a woman he loves and he's not afraid to show it. I'm happy, I couldn't have asked for anyone any better than Grayson. He truly loves me for me, and I truly love him for him. Everythings been fine the past few weeks, Addison and dad are now an engaged couple! Their weddings in a few weeks. Which makes me happy, Addison and I have been doing loads and loads of planning, she's to the point of just hiring a wedding planner so we don't have to anymore. Ha.

"Babe?" Graysons voice rung through my ears, ripping me out off my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"I'll be right back" He smiled at me. Him and dad got out of their chairs and walked in the house.

"Okay" Addison clasped her hands together and smiled a big smile at me. "So, my sister and her fiance are going to be coming down a week before the wedding, and I was wondering if they could stay in your room? All my stuff is still in the guest room, still in boxes, and that couch is very uncomfortable" she gently laughed.

"Of course" I smiled at her. "Trust me, I know how uncomfortable that couch is." My mind raced back to the first night Grayson had stayed here.

"Great!" She smiled again and picked up her phone. "I'm gonna call Jen and tell her that everythings all set" She got up and walked in the house.

I took a sip of my tea and took in the night sky, the stars, the moon. It was all beautiful. I had always loved sitting out on the patio at night, it gave me time to think and time to take in what was going on around me.

"I'm back" Grayson sat down in his chair beside me. His hand found mine, and he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

I smiled. "Hello" I giggled.

He bit his lip, and he looked out at the sky. His right leg was bouncing, he was fidgety and nervous.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him.

He quickly turned his head to me and replied a little too quickly. "Uh, yeah fine. Hey I have to go get some things from the store, wanna go"

"Sure" I smiled. What is wrong with him.

We got up and walked in the house, Addison and Dad were asleep on the couch. How cute. I smiled at them and continued walking out the front door. Grayson linked hands with me again, we walked across the street and got in his jeep.

--------

"Um, I think the stores that way" I pointed to the right.

"No" he smiled. "I'm going to another one".

I looked at him puzzled. "Okay." I looked back out through my window.

We drove about another 15 minutes and pulled up at this little shack looking place that sat on the beach.