Chapter 2

I woke up to my phone blasting the Sons of Anarchy ringtone, 

"Hello?" I said groggily

"Hey Sweetie. I'm stuck in the office till around 9 tonight, but Grayson should be home so get him to take you out for dinner tonight, Love you!"

"Okay dad, Love you too!" I pressed end.

"Greatttt" I groaned and threw my head back on my pillow. 

It's not that I didn't like Grayson, He was a cool guy, But he was also uncontrollably attractive, And that was a problem. Me. Leah Reynolds, finds my dads BESTFRIEND Grayson Carter, uncontrollably attractive, It's a problem, for so many reasons, One, I was only 18. and he was 34, two years younger than my dad. Two, as I already stated, he was my dads bestfriend. It would never work out. Never! And I mean, I was okay with that, but just its frustrating wanting something you can't have and its just taunting you. ugh.. I sighed Getting up off the couch, Time to move all my bedroom furniture back into its rightful place. 

I started with moving the dresser, which really all I had to do was scoot the furniture because I had hardwood floors. I scooted the dresser against the wall under my tv which was mounted on the wall, I then began to move my bed back in its corner, and when that was done I continued putting evereything back.

I layed on my bed after I was satisified with everything back in its place. I'm never painting my room again.

"Hello, I was just going to the store do you wanna go?" I looked toward my door and there stood Grayson, In Board shorts and a white shirt, his muscles were very visible.

"Um, could I Shower first?" I asked looking hopeful 

"I thought I smelled something terrible" 

I gasped and picked up a pillow and threw it at him, he was laughing and couldn't catch his breath

"How rude, Gosh" 

"I- I'm S-sorry" he said trying not to laugh 

"But yes, Take your time princess" he playfully rolled his eyes and walked out 

I sighed, Walking to my closet and dresser getting clothes out and walking into my bathroom,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Lets goooo" I walk into the living room and see a sleeping Grayson, Come on it didn't even take me 45 minutes. I get a throw pillow from the couch and hit him in the head. 

He jumps awake and this time ,it's my turn to laugh, I threw my head back dying laughing, "Oh. My. Gosh" I try to say but I failed.  He gets up and mocks me, "It's not nice to scare people" 

"Oh shush, It was a perfect opportunity, and I took it" I  said, calming down from laughing 

"Mhmm" he hummed, "Ready?" I nodded my head and we walked outside and to his car.

"So what are we going to the store for?" 

"I need some more hair gel and shampoo and all that good stuff, ya know"

"Oh that reminds me, I need to get some stuff"

"Okay" he let out a low laugh, 

I got his aux chord and plugged it in my phone and pressed my favorite song.

"Im gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane" I sang along until the music abruptly stopped I looked at the radio And Grayson had his hand on the volume knob I fused my eyebrows together and looked at him "what was that for?" 

"Sorry But your dad called me earlier and he said he wasnt going to be home till late tonight and asked me to take you to dinner, where do you wanna go?"

"To be honest, I dont wanna go out, I just wanna eat takeout and watch netflix at home" 

"Fair enough, Only if we can watch It in the living room" he looked at me briefly

"Fair enough" I mocked he smiled and turned the music back up and the song was just ending, and "#Icanteven" by The Neighbourhood started playing and I started singing "Just got cheated, no its not my day, thats not my bitch, thats not my girl, she not my babe" I hummed the rest of the way to the store, I didnt want to bother Grayson too much 

"Okay, So beauty products is all we need right?" he asked walking into the store

"Yeah, I guess"  

We walked back to where the shampoo and conditoner were, I grabbed my usual shampoo and conditioner and Grayson took his sweet time, asking me which smelled the best and which hair gel would be better. 

"So this one smelled the best?" he asked holding up a bottle of axe 

"Dude yes, that smelled better than any other, Now anything else you need?" 

"Um" he murmured looking down at the products in his hands, Gah, those hands, 

"No, I don't think so" he said looking at me

"Okay, lets go, I wanna get home and continue binge watching Supernatural"  

We got to the register and I sat my stuff down, And so did Grayson, the lady began scanning items and I looked at him 

"Um, What are you doing?" 

"Umm, Paying for our stuff?" he replied in a mocking tone

"I'm paying for my own stuff" I replied

"Well, darling the Cashier has done scanned our items, so just let me pay and get it over with"

"Fine" I sighed in defeat 

He payed for our stuff and we grabbed our bags and walked to the car

"Is pizza okay with you?" he asked 

"Yeah, thats fine with me" 

"Okay" he replied and pulled his phone out and called the pizza place 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get the sraight, The guy Dean DIES and goes to hell, And crawls his way out?" Grayson questioned still eating his pizza and drinking his beer

"Pretty much, Yes" I said  still looking at the tv. "Just wait till you find out why though" 

"Oh my god, WHY" he turned his whole body to me and stared at me, 

"Youre such a girl, Just watch to find out" I laughed and took a sip of my beer, I drank every now and again when dad wasnt home or when he sleeps. I wasn't exactly daddys little angel. I had a bad side too, it wasn't outrageously bad, like go out and party everynight but, I have smoked weed and got drunk a few times and ya know. Sex. and that was pretty much it. I don't smoke anymore, but I still drink . Dad had caught me a few times drinking beer, but he never really did anything about it.

"I just wanna know" He sighed in defeat and got up "need another beer?" 

"Yeah, im almost out, thanks!" I smiled at him 

"No problem" he smiled back and walked out to get our beer, I glanced at my phone clock and it was 10:30. Where was dad? I bet he fell asleep at the office again. 

"Do not tell your dad I let you drink" he said, handing me my beer. 

"He knows I do, as long as it's at home he's pretty much is okay with it"

"Oh, well in that case, go all out" he laughed 

"I just might" I giggled and threw my feet over his lap getting comfortable on the couch