Chapter 19

"Finalllyyyy Freeee!" I yelled as me and Grayson got in his jeep "No more annoying crutches!"

He just laughed and shook his head at me.

"So, is Seafood okay for lunch?" He looked at me.

"Whatever you want to eat is fine with me" I said and put my hat on before my hair got all messed up from the wind.

We drove off from the hospital parking lot, my crutches were finally gone. Along with my bandage, thank God.

Dad and Addison were coming home in two days and We had decided to tell them about us when they got home. Have a nice Barbecue in the back yard, sit down and tell them both. I was nervous but I know that Dad will TRY to understand, hopefully.

"What's on your mind baby?" Grayson grabbed my hand and held it in his free hand.

"Just thinking about Friday night." I said

"It'll be okay, I'm sure it will be. Hopefully he doesn't go to Crazy" Grayson chuckled.

"I hope he doesn't either." I smiled at him. I let my eyes linger on his face for a few more minutes.

"You know, if you take a picture it will last longer" He smirked and briefly looked at me

"I have plenty pictures of you" I smirked and looked back at the road. We were almost to the seafood place, down by the beach.

"It sucks I can't swim" I frowned

"I know baby, I'm really sorry" He gently squeezed my hand.

We turned off into "Jeffs seafood joint" and found a parking place in the crowded parking lot.

"This is my favorite place in the world to eat" Grayson said getting out of his jeep.

I inhaled the scent, A mixture of seafood and salt flooded my nose. "Mine too" I replied. I walked over to Grayson and he smiled at me. We silently walked in and was directed to a table.

"Hello my names Alyssa and i'll be your waitress this evening." She smiled at the both of us. "Do you guys know what you want to drink?"

"Budlight, in the bottle" Grayson spoke, not looking up from his menu.

"Coke" I smiled at her.

"Great, I'll be back to get your order shortly" She smiled and walked off.

"Do you know what you're getting?" Grayson looked at me.

"Um, probably my usual. Shrimp fettuccine"

"Hmmm" He hummed. "Decisions Decisions"