Part 19

Oscar's pov

Mario was visiting and we decided to hang out and talk. "So you're actually leaving the Santos, like fully out?" He asked. "Yeah, I want to. I'm done with this shit. I just don't know how Santana is going to take it." I said. "What do you mean? It's a good thing right?" He asked. "To get out you have to get jumped out and it's worse then getting jumped in and it's going to be twice as worse for me. I'm taking hits for Cesar too." I admitted. "Why? He literally turned his back on you." He asked. "He's still my brother, I know him and this isn't him. Soon he'll get his head on straight" I said.

"Well, you better tell Santana as soon as possible because the longer you wait, the more pissed off she will get. Speaking of my cousin, where is she?" He asked. "She's in the house, probably still sleeping." I said. "Sleeping? She always wakes up early and it's like 3 in the afternoon "he said. "We had a long night last night." I told him. He nodded and sat quietly for a bit. "I just realized what "long night" meant and I'm disgusted." He said making a sour face. I laughed. "I've been with your cousin for how long and you're still not used to it?" I asked. "I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to hearing about you dicking down my prima." He said. I started laughing again.

Mario left and I went back inside the house. I walked into our bedroom to see Santana in my t shirt putting her hair into a ponytail.   I watched her as I sat on the bed. "Hey papi." She said walking past me.  I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of me. She let out a giggle. "All I get is a 'hey papi'?" I asked her. "Hello the love of my life, my handsome, sexy, amazing boyfriend that I adore." She said kissing me between words. I smiled in her kisses. I caressed her face. "I love you so so much mi angelita." I told her. She smiled, "how was your first day of being 24?" She asked. "The best birthday I've had in a while. How could I complain, especially after last night" I said with a smirk. She laughed, "yeah, I think you had way too much fun Papi" she said, lifting her shirt up to show my handprints and love marks on her body. "Now I can't wear anything cute until they fade away" she said. I smiled, "gotta let them know that you're mine baby" I told her. "I think everyone in Freeridge knows I'm yours" she said, playing with my chain.

Watching her play with my cross reminded me of what I have to tell her. "Mi amor, there's something I have to tell you" I said, grabbing her hands.  She looked up at me waiting for me to speak. "I'm leaving Los Santos, for good." I told her. I looked down at her, studying her face for a reaction. A worried look came upon her face. "Baby, this is for us, our future. We can start a new life." I started rambling because she wasn't saying anything and it made me scared and worried. "Please say something Santana" I asked her. "I'm happy you're taking this step baby but I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified too. I know what you have to do to leave. I know they're going to hurt you and go harder on you because you're the leader. I don't want to even think about you getting hurt or worse Oscar. The worst comes to my mind and it scares me. I don't want to lose you." She said with tears falling out her eyes. I held her close to my chest. "I'm always going to come home to you, no matter what okay?" I said lifting her chin up so she could look at me. She nodded her head and I wiped away her tears. "I love you so much Oscar Diaz" she said. "I love you too, and no one is going to take me away from you. I promise." I told her. "You better keep this promise forever." She said holding out her pinky. "Forever and always mi amor" I said locking my pinky with hers, kissing her hand.

We cuddled in silence for a while. "What do you think our lives will be like once you're out?" She asked. "I don't know, happier, maybe we'll move out of state, some where calmer. Maybe, I'll grow my hair out." I said. Santana smiled. "I do miss your curls. Maybe once we move, we could start trying." She said. "Trying for what?" I asked.  "a baby" she said with a soft smile on her face. Her words made me smile. All I've ever wanted is a family with her. "I'd like that." I said. "I know you would, you've been wanting to get me pregnant since we got back together" she said laughing . " What? Don't make fun of me for loving you so much I want a part of you and me in a tiny baby form." I told her. "I'm not making fun of you. You're just so excited and I think it's cute." She said with a small smile.

We continued to talk about our future until it was time for me to go to work. "Baby, I gotta get ready for work" I said as Santana wouldn't let me get up. She pouted, "No, I want you to stay here and cuddle me and give me kisses." I laughed. "I'll do all that as soon as I get home mi amor." I told her. She sighed and let me get up. "I don't like when you work late shifts." She whined. "Because you can't sleep without me" I teased her as I got my clothes on. I started buttoning up my shirt when she climbed on top of me, giving me kisses. "Baby, I gotta go!" I laughed as she started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shirt. "Ugh, fine." She said pouting and buttoning my shirt back up. I love her little pout. "You look so cute when you act like a brat." I told her. She got off of me and crossed her arms. "I'm not a brat" she said with an attitude. "Yeah you are, you're my brat" I told her.

I started walking to the front door and she still had a pout on her face. "I'll get home as soon as I can." I told her. She played with the collar of my shirt, "Or, you can stay home and we could practice making babies" she said looking up at me. "Angelita, you know I can't skip work. You wanna stay up for me though? So we can practice?" I asked her with a smirk. She bit her lip, "maybe, just hurry up and come back home papi". "I will, now give me a kiss." I told her. She pressed her lips on mine, "I love you babe" she said pulling away. "I love you too baby." I told her.

We said our goodbyes as I walked to the car. As I drove down the street my guilt started to show in my face. I've been hiding a big secret from Santana.