Part 7

Santana's pov

I woke up in Oscar's t-shirt but when I opened my eyes, his side of the bed was empty. I got up to brush my teeth when I smelled coffee. I finished brushing my teeth and went to the kitchen. Oscar was standing in the kitchen with a coffee mug in his hand. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Good morning Amor." He said, turning around kissing my forehead.  "Good morning Babe." I said back.

"Good morning Cesar." I said as I saw him sitting on the couch.  " Good morning." He said back. Cesar's been getting into trouble at school and Oscar has to keep an eye on him. They barely talk to each other and it hurts my heart. Cesar's been better since he's heard monse is visiting for Thanksgiving break.

I hopped up on the kitchen counter. "So what should we do today?" I asked. "Let's go to the mall." Oscar said taking a sip of his coffee. I looked at him weird, he never wants to go shopping, especially at the mall. I decided not to question it.

"Okay, I'm gonna start getting ready." I said making my way to my bedroom. I started to pick out an outfit when I was picked up. I wrapped my legs around Oscar as he gave me kisses. His kisses got lower and lower to my neck. "Baby, not right now, Cesar's here and you know he doesn't knock before entering a room." I told him. He pulled away from my neck and rolled his eyes. I pecked his lips as he put me down.

I finally picked out my outfit and laid it on my bed. I freshened up and and finished doing my hair. Once I was done getting ready I took a quick look in the mirror. Oscar walked by and smacked my ass. "You look hella fine bebe." He said as he was putting on his shirt.  "Thanks papi." I said back to him. He had a small smirk on his face.

"You guys are gross." Cesar said standing in the doorway.  "Maybe you should learn how to knock then." Oscar said. They started to argue. "Okay, everyone ready to go?" I said changing the subject.

Oscar's pov

"You swear I'm a bad driver." Santana said as we walked from the parking lot to the mall. I held her hand. "Baby, every time I let you drive you give me a heart attack." I told her. "You're so dramatic. C, I'm a good driver, right?" She asked Cesar. "You are a good driver but sometimes you drive like you're in Fast and Furious." Cesar said. "See! I'm a good driver most of the time." She said looking up at me. I just laughed and shook my head.

We finally got inside the mall. We went to Santana's girly stores first. "Baby, this shit isn't coming off!" I said trying to rub off the different colored lipstick on my arm. She took a makeup wipe from her purse and took off the lipstick. "Damn, that's good lipstick huh?" I asked. She nodded her head. "So it won't come off when you suck my — OW!" I got interrupted by both Santana and Cesar smacking my arm.

"Oscar, shut up! Did you forget that we're in public?!" Santana said. I shrugged, "My bad." I said as we continued walking to the next store to look for outfits for Thanksgiving. Santana and I were looking through the racks when Cesar came up to us with an outfit.

"It's Thanksgiving, not a wedding." I told him. "Am I really going to take fashion advice from someone who wears the same thing everyday?" He responded. We started to argue in the middle of the store. "Can both of you cut it out? Cesar, that's a cute outfit but it's a little too much for just a dinner at the house. I like the shirt though, maybe you can wear it with some jeans.Go find a pair and try them on." Santana said.  "Thank you Santana."  Cesar said, giving me a look before walking away.

"Baby, can we please have one day without you two fighting?" Santana said while she looked through a rack. "I'll try my best, Amor." I told her. She turned and kissed my cheek. When she pulled away she handed me a stack of clothes. "What's this?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow. "I thought it would be fun to see you in clothes that you don't normally wear. I literally don't remember the last time I've seen you wear anything else besides Dickies and ProClub shirts" She said. I stared at the clothes for a bit. If I want to change I guess the next step is my clothes.

Santana's pov

While Oscar was in the dressing room, Cesar and I went down to the food court.  "Are you excited to see Monse when she comes to visit?" I asked Cesar. "Yeah! We've haven't gotten to talk a lot because of her school but I feel like things will go back to normal when we see each other. I kinda wish my dad could be at Thanksgiving with us but Oscar hates him. He kinda ruins everything ya know?" Cesar said.

"Take it easy on him, he's trying his best to change. He cares for you and loves you, even though he has a weird way of showing it. That's why he's going to school and working, so you can have a better life and more opportunities than he's had, and for the whole situation with your dad, that's something that he will work on in his own time. He's been hurt a lot by your parents. It's going to be hard for him to forgive." I told him.

"I just don't understand why he has to be so hard on me all the time." He replied. "It's because he doesn't want you to mess up like he has. It's just tough love, he's always been like that. Now if you could stop getting in trouble and giving him a hard time, he wouldn't be yelling at you this much." I said sipping my drink. "Why can't he be like you, you tell me the same things but you're nicer about it." He said, taking one of my pretzel nuggets. "Cesar, you've known this since you were little, me and your brother show our love for you and the other kids differently. Just please stay out of trouble and stop arguing with him all the time. I miss us being able to do things without there being arguments every five minutes." I told him.

I saw a small smile on his face. "I promise I'll try my best to stay out of trouble and stop fighting with Oscar." He said. I held out my pinky for a pinky promise. He locked his pinky with mine. " You're the best future sister in law ever." He said. I smiled, "Thanks bubs, now lets go back to Oscar before he thinks we left him." I said.

After we went back to the store and knocked on Oscar's fitting room door. He opened the door and pulled me in. He was in a sweater and jeans. "Oh my god, babe you look so cute!" I said, hyping him up. He smiled, "I feel good in this and the other outfits." He said looking at himself in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around him. "I love when you look this happy." I said. He gave me a sweet kiss. "It's all you baby."