Part 10

Oscar's pov

"Cesar, go back to fucking sleep!" I whispered at Cesar, who was currently standing in the doorway of Santana's bedroom. "No! We have to get everything ready. It has to be perfect." He said back. "C, everything will be fine, we don't have to get things ready at 5 am. Just please go lay down for a few more hours." Santana said to him. He sighed and walked out the bedroom. Santana laid back down on my chest. "He's gonna be a diva all day." I said. "Just like his brother." She replied back. I glared at her before I responded, "oh forreal bebe? It's gonna be like that today?" She let out a little laugh, "I'm just kidding...maybe." She said. "You play too much." I told her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She left a small kiss on my chest. "You still love me though." She said. "Always, mami" I told her. I cupped her cheek and gave her a kiss. The little smile on her face when she pulls away  gives my fucking butterflies. The effect this woman has on me is crazy.

Santana's pov

"I don't understand how you're so good at cooking but you suck at baking." I told Oscar as he threw away the bowl of messed up cookie dough. "Because you always did the baking." He responded.  I giggled at the pout that was on his face. "Stop laughing at me" He said, causing me to laugh even more. "Awww, I'm sorry baby." I teased as I kissed his cheek. He rubbed his hand in flour and smacked my ass. "Oscar!" I yelled, trying to get the white powder off of my black leggings. Oscar just sat there and laughed.

After a few hours of prepping everything and playing around, we finally got everything done. Oscar sat on the couch and pulled me on top on him. "We make a good team huh? We got everything done a little early." He said,running his hand up and down my thigh. "Yes we do, papi." I said giving him a kiss. "Maybe we can do something with the extra time we have." He said as he moved his lips down to my neck. As soon as those words left his mouth. Cesar and Ray walked through the door.

"Fuck." Oscar let out in a irritated sigh. He leaned back against the couch. "Everything better be done!" Cesar said. "Everything is done Mr. Diva so calm down." I told him. He rolled his eyes at me. "What did you guys buy?" I asked, seeing all the bags they brought in. "Mr. Diva thought the set up wasn't fancy enough." Ray said as Cesar pulled out decorations and other things from the bags. I rolled my eyes. "It has to be perfect." Cesar said. "You really think she's gonna care about how everything's decorated?" Oscar questioned, which started a whole argument between them. I slowly went back to my bedroom to escape the arguing.

Oscar's pov

"Baby!" I said walking into the bedroom. "Yeah?" Santana said walking out of the closet. I placed my hands on her hips. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm about to take a shower, babe." She responded. "How about we take a shower together." I said giving her kisses in between each word.  My lips slowly trailing down to her neck. "Hmmm, I don't know papi. Seems like you wanna do way more than shower." She teased. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. "Don't be acting like you don't love that shit." I told her. She pulled on my shirt and put her lips back on mine. I walked into the bathroom so we can enjoy our "shower".

An hour later

"Babe, you look so cute!" Santana said after I put on one of the outfits we got at the mall. "Thanks mamas." I replied. I looked in her vanity mirror and I had a big ass hickey on my neck. Santana's eyes widened, "we have to cover that up." She said sitting me down in her makeup chair. "I don't know, I kinda want everyone to know you're a freak." I teased.  She playfully hit my arm. "I'm so scared to leave this room, what if your dad heard us?" She said, putting makeup on my neck. "If he did it's your fault because you couldn't keep quiet." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

After she covered the love mark on my neck she got dressed in a red sweater and a  a black leather pants. "Damn, my baby is fine as hell." I said, hyping her up.  "Thank you bebe." She said giving me a peck on the lips. "You might get round 2 looking that good."  I told her. She laughed. "Come on babe, everyone's gonna start showing up soon."

Santana's pov
My house was filled with family and friends that wanted to spend time with us.  I couldn't be any happier. "Baby, were gonna go to the liquor store" Oscar came up and told me. "Okay ." I said, giving him a small kiss. "You better bring back a ring for my girl!" Jasmine said. " soon." Oscar said. Oh god, I'm smiling like an idiot. Oscar kissed my cheek and left with Antonio.

"Looks like we might be planning a wedding soon." My tia said. "Actually, I'm going to be the wedding planner because I actually have taste, unlike you guys." Ruby said handing me a business card. "Can I be the dj?" Jamal asked trying to eat a dinner roll. Cesar smacked it out his hand. "No eating until Monse and her dad get here." He said. I rolled my eyes, he's been acting like this all week and it's driving me insane. "Cesar, you're already holding up dinner. Calm down and  let him have a bread roll if he wants one." I told him, handing Jamal another roll. Cesar rolled his eyes at me. I walked into the kitchen to join some of the ladies. "How is it being a mother figure to a teenager?" Ysa asked. "Some days I'm ten seconds away from turning this house into WWE and beating his ass." I said. "I feel you on that one mija." My tia said.