Part 15

Santana's pov

"I'm leaving babe." I said grabbing my purse and giving Oscar a kiss on the cheek. He was sitting on the couch with the guys watching some boxing match. "Bye guys." I said to them. "Bye Mrs. Diaz!" They all yelled like little kids. I laughed as I made my way through the front door only to get pulled back. "Bring that ass back here." Oscar said as he pulled me into him. "Oscar, the girls are waiting for me." I whined. "I know you're not about to leave and not give me a kiss." He said. "I did give you a kiss though." I told him. "You know that shit didn't count, now come here." He said, pulling me into a kiss. Maria honked her horn as we pulled away from each other. "COME ON BITCH,  WE GOT PLACES TO BE!" She yelled. I laughed as Oscar flipped her off. "Bye papi." I said giving him a small peck on the lips. "Bye baby, I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said before turning around. I felt his hand smack my ass. I shot him a dirty look as he laughed.

"You got him hella whipped." Ysa said as I got in the car. I laughed knowing that it's true.  Oscar is my big ass baby. "How'd it go with your parents?" Maria asked. I sighed, "I haven't talked to them since that night, it's just a lot you know? I thought my dad was dead for like ten years and now I find out he's alive and well with my mom and they just abandoned me." I said. "Do you wish they would have taken you with them?" Maria asked. "Yes and no, like yeah it would have prevented me from going through so much shit but if I left I wouldn't have my real family, you all, Oscar, and the guys. I'm somewhat glad the left me to be honest, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you guys." I said."awwwww, bitch we love you" Ysa said as they all tried to hug me, including Maria who was supposed to be driving. "focus on the road!" I yelled as the car started swerving. "My bad" she said as a car honked at us.

We made it to the mall safely and I shopped around looking for Oscar's birthday presents. "How did you get Oscar to stop wearing his cholo clothes? I'm trying to get Antonio to stop wearing those big ass dickies." Maria said. "We went shopping and I picked out outfits he wouldn't normally wear just as something fun to do and he tried them on and liked them so he bought them. You gotta make sure he actually likes what he's wearing, don't force it on him." I told her, picking up a pair of Vans that I think Oscar would like. "Maybe buy him a pair of jeans." I suggested.

After two hours of shopping around, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "When are you coming home?" Oscar answered back. "Baby, we haven't even been gone for long." I told him. "It's been two hours." He said. "I thought you wanted to hang out with the guys?" I asked, since he invited all of them to the house. "I don't wanna hang out with these pendejos anymore, they're fucking annoying." He said. "What happened?" I asked, knowing Oscar is probably pissed off about something stupid.  "HES A SORE FUCKING LOSER!" I heard in the background. I laughed, "I'll be home in a little bit babe." I told him before we said our good byes and hung up the phone.

"Y'all I don't know what else to get Oscar, I just don't feel like this is enough." I said while we all sat in the food court. "A baby" Maria said. "Don't even start, he's already bugging me about having a baby." I responded. "Do you not wanna have his kids?" Ysa questioned. "I do, just not right now, not in Freeridge. Now that Oscar and the guys aren't fighting for their place in the Santos, the younger ones are just running wild. Did y'all hear about what they did to the paletero? They beat him up and robbed him. It's just gonna get worse from here and I don't want my kids to go through that." I said. "The  Santos whole reputation about "protecting the hood" is gone now because of these punk ass kids." Maria said. We all shook our heads. "Well how about boudoir photos of you? We already know he's obsessed with your ass so he's gonna love them."  Ysa said. I thought about it for a second, "you really think he'll like them?" I asked. "Yes bitch, c'mon let's go find you some sexy ass lingerie!" Maria said, dragging Maria and I to Victoria's Secret.

We made our way back to my house after a couple hours of hanging out. As soon as I got in the house, I quickly hid Oscar's presents. "Where's Oscar?" I asked the guys, as he wasn't in the house. "He's out on the grill, cheffing up our food." Hector said as the guys laughed. "Is this why y'all made him annoyed?" I said while making my way to the back.

I saw Oscar standing by the grill and I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Bout time you got home." He said with a smile on his face. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  "We haven't gotten to have a full girls day in a while, because someone likes to keep me to himself." I told him. His cute little dimples popped out, "You're acting like you don't love me loving on you." He said. "I do papi, but I need to hang with the girls sometimes." I said playing with his chin hair. "Where did you go anyways?" He asked. "The mall and then we went to go get some drinks and talk." I told him as I leaned on the table next to the grill. "What did you buy at the mall?" Oscar asked. Around his birthday he gets really nosey about what I do because he knows I'm extra when it comes to birthdays. "It's a secret." I told him. "Baby." He groaned. "I love youuuu" I said, trying to change the subject. He shook his head, "I love you too, with your extra ass."  He said, coming over to kiss me.

"I gotta tell you something though" he said pulling away. I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me. "Your parents came by the house again." He said. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to hear about them. "Did you talk to them?" I asked him. "Just telling them you weren't home. They really want to talk to you and I think it would be good for you to have that conversation." He said.  I sighed, "I don't know, I really don't want to." I said looking down while playing with my fingers. He grabbed my hands, "I know you're mad at them right now, but I know you, I know that you wanna know what happened and why they did what they did. I know how much family means to you and how much you missed your dad. Maybe this could bring closure and you guys can repair your relationship." He said. I thought about it and how much Oscar really knows and cares about me. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try." I said. He kissed my temple. "No matter what happens, I got you."!he said.

"You better not be burning the winning teams shit!" Hector yelled out the door. I laughed as Oscar threw something at him. This man is the love of my life.