Part 16

Oscar's pov

"What's wrong mi amor?" I asked Santana. "I don't wanna go, I'm nervous." She said, putting on her make up. Today is the day that we talk to her parents. "There's nothing to be worried about, everything's going to be okay." I told her.

"Ya know they've been gone for a long time, why not make it even longer." She said. "Babe, what about what you said when we we're talking about our future, you wanted our kids to have at least one grandparent in their lives, this is an opportunity to have two of them." I told her. "They'll have abuelita." She said.  "Abuelita is already tired of Mario, Ruby and the twins. You really think she'll be wanting to help take care of even more kids? Having our kids playing around while she's looking at dicks and shit." I said. "I'm her favorite though." She argued back.  "Santana" I said. "Babe" she answered back.

"You know if we don't show up they'll just come over here." I told her. She pouted, "I know, I'm just scared." She said. "It's gonna be okay, I'll be right next to you the whole time." I told her giving her a kiss. She finished up her makeup and got dressed.

We had a few minutes to chill before we had to make our way to her parents house. She was sitting on my lap. She rubbed her thumb on the scar by my eye. "Your scar took off your teardrop." She said. "Cuchillos gave me a free tattoo removal." I joked. She hit my chest, " Stop, you know that's not funny." She said.  "I'm sorry mi angelita" I told her, kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her. I looked at the time, "I think we should start heading out there." I said. She sighed as she got off of me.

We past Brentwood making our way to her parents house. "Are you sure we're going to the right place?" I asked Santana. "I think so, it's the address they gave me." She said. As we started to get closer to our destination we started to see these big ass houses, bigger than the ones in Brentwood. The next turn we took led us to a gated community. "Baby, I think we're lost." I told her. "We could ask the people at the gate for help" she said. We pulled up to the gate and asked directions to the house. "Could I get your names?" The security lady asked. "Oscar Diaz" I answered. "Santana Toretto" Santana answered. The gate lifted. "Turn right and keep going straight it's gonna be the last house at the end of the street." The lady said. We told her thank you and drove off.

"What the fuck did your parents do to get a house over here?" I said. "I'm asking myself the same thing." She said, staring at the houses in awe. We got to the last house on the street. I parked the car, "you ready baby?" I asked Santana. She nodded her head before unbuckling her seatbelt. I could tell she was already so nervous. We got out the car and I held her hand. As we were making our way up the side walk a little boy ran out the house. He looked no older than 3 or 4.

"Hi!" He said with a big smile on his face. He stopped right in front of Santana. As I looked at him I noticed he had some of Santana's features. She bent down, "Hi, what's your name?" She asked him. "Brian, are you my sissy? Mommy and daddy say your my sissy." He said in his cute little kid voice. Santana looked at him for a second, "yeah, I'm your sister." She said. Brian took no time wrapping his little arms around Santana, giving her a hug. Santana hugged him back, the kid automatically becoming attached to her. "Sorry, he's just excited to meet you." Santana's mom, Letty, said running outside, trying to get Brian to let go of Santana. "He's okay." Santana said softly, picking the kid up.

Brian wrapped his arms around her neck, giving me a little wave as we walked into the house. I waved back to him.  Once we got into the house, Santana's dad was sitting there on the couch as her mom joined him. Santana and I sat on the opposite side with Brian in her lap. "He's already so attached to you." Her mom said. Santana giving her a little nod. Everything was quiet for a second.