Part 2

Santana's Pov

As we drove past the "Welcome to Freeridge" sign I started to get excited but also nervous. I was excited to see my family and friends that I've haven't seen in a while. I was also nervous because of Oscar. He told me to never come back and he was so angry at me.  He can hold grudges for a really long time so I know he hasn't forgotten what happened.

We pulled up in front of my old childhood home that is now officially mine.  The outside of my house was decorated in balloons and a banner that said "Welcome Home Santana" on it. As soon as I opened the car door I was surrounded by my friends and family. " Mija we all missed you so much!" My tia Geny said kissing my cheek. "I missed you all too! It feels good to be home." I said. After saying hi to everyone I sat back and stared at my house. It still looks the same.

"I know your papa would be so proud of the woman you have become." Abuelita said.  " I hope he is, Abuelita. Now that I'm back....am I still your favorite grandchild?" I asked her. " Depends, when you open your salon do I get free services?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.  I laughed. "You already know I got you Abuelita, anytime you need a spa day just come in. I know you need one dealing with Mario and Ruby." I told her.  " I always knew my favorite would take care of me and you don't know half the shit they've put me through." She said. I laughed, knowing how much of a handful those boys are.

"Santana!" I heard my name being yelled.  I turned around to see Ruby, Cesar, Jamal and a girl I didn't know walking across the street towards me. I looked past them to see Oscar staring at me from his house. I quickly looked back at the kids. "Oh my God! You all have grown up!" I said hugging them. "Yeah, everyone except Ruby." Jamal said. Ruby glared at him while I laughed.  Cesar gave me an extra long hug.

" I've missed you so much." he said. " I've missed you too. Look at you, you look so grown now. You're not the little boy who would beg me to play games with him anymore." I said getting a little sad. When Oscar and I were together I helped him with Cesar. Whenever he couldn't watch Cesar I would.  We created a brother and sister bond.  We turned back to the group of kids.

"Prima, this is my girlfriend Jasmine. Jasmine, this is my cousin Santana." Ruby said.  " It's so nice to meet you!" I told Jasmine hugging her.  "Nice to meet you too!" She asked. We talked for a little bit.

We started to put boxes into my house and when we were done the boys left. Leaving the girls to help take stuff out of the boxes "So Santana, Ruby told me that you and Spooky used to be a thing." Jasmine said. " A thing? Girl, they were together for five years. They were basically married." Maria said. I rolled my eyes. " Girl! Tell me the love story." Jasmine said. Everyone else was also pushing me to tell the story about Oscar and I.

" Alright, Alright! So, both of our dads were best friends and they were both in the Santos. So they raised us together and Oscar became my best friend. We spent every day with each other. Once we got a little bit older Oscar started acting different. He didn't like boys talking to me, he got mad when I would talk about boys and he just didn't act like my best friend, he acted like a boyfriend but never asked me out. Then, when I was 13, he asked me out. Spent five years together, he broke up with me because I wanted to go to college and uhh yeah, the end." I said.  "You forgot the part about y'all being so in love that after high school y'all wanted to get married." My friend Ysa said.

"You guys need to get back together! I wanna see spooky get all lovey dovey." Jasmine said.  "I don't think that's gonna happen" I said. "Whatever girl, we all know Spooky still loves you. I give it 2 months, y'all are gonna get back together." Ysa said.

Oscars pov

Seeing her again made my heart stop.  No matter how long it's been I still feel the same.  " Why didn't you come over and say hi?" Cesar asked.  "We didn't end on good terms Cesar. I can't just come up and say hi." I told him. " You could apologize though but, you got too much pride for that." Sad Eyes said.  "Put that pride to the side and get your girl back Spooky!"Jamal said.  " Shut up." I told him.

Apologizing is something that's really hard for me to do. My pride always gets in the way. "Well we're gonna go help her with the house so....bye." Cesar said as he, his friends and Sad Eyes went across the street.

I saw her greet them with her gorgeous smile. Seeing her in person makes me miss her even more. There's no one that could take her spot in my heart, I've tried to fill it but no one measures up to her. She's different. She actually cared  about me, not Spooky.  We had the most perfect relationship but I fucked it all up because I was selfish.

Santana's Pov

It was getting pretty late in the night and the boys finished putting my furniture together. They decided to go home so it was just me and some of the girls. We ordered pizza and decided to have a girls night in. After a couple minutes the doorbell rang.

"Oooo the pizzas here!" Jasmine said. I opened the door and it definitely wasn't the pizza guy, it was Oscar. I stared at him, looking at his teardrop tattoo and the visible scars on his body. I couldn't read his facial expression. "Hi." I said softly. He shoved a bouquet of roses in my hand. "Those are from Cesar." He said in a stern tone. I was slightly confused as he started to walk away. "Uh, thanks." I said closing the door.  I guess he's still angry at me.

"Who was that?" Maria asked. "Oscar." I said going to the kitchen. "He gave you roses? See I told you he wants you back!" Ysa said. "No, they're from Cesar, Oscar still hates me." I said putting the roses in a vase. "You don't know that." Maria said.  "Well the way he shoved the flowers in my hand and his tone of voice, I can make the assumption that he's not very fond of me." I said grabbing a bag of hot chips.

Oscars pov

"Why'd you do that? That could have ruined your chances!" Cesar said. "I don't know! I just couldn't apologize. I got mad at myself and I let it out on her." I said, getting upset with myself. "If you really want her you wouldn't let your pride get in the way."  I nodded in agreement. "You're right, I'm going to go over there and make things right." I said, getting up from my chair. Cesar sat me back down. "Maybe you should make things right later, Maria might kill you if you  hurt Santana's feelings and it's already super late."  I nodded in agreement, Maria will kick anyone's ass over Santana.