Part 5

A month later -

Oscars pov

"Why aren't you and my cousin together yet?" Mario asked while sitting on the front porch with me. "I'm trying. I spend 95 percent of my time with her, I take her on dates, give her hints and everything . I guess it's just not time yet, I don't want to rush her into making a decision." I said kind of bummed out that Santana and I aren't together yet. She's helped me out so much since she's come back. She got me into a culinary program where I make money while I study, she's always there for me when I need to talk about my feelings and She  even has me acting more nice to people. I love her, she has my whole heart.

"I know she'll come around to it soon. I really think you're the only person she'll ever be in love with." He said. I shrugged, not trying to get my hopes up. I saw Jasmine walk out of the Martinez house and walk to Santana's front door. Santana opened the door and let her in the house. Santana had a concerned look on her face. "What's up with your brother's novia?" I asked. "I don't know, they had their first sleepover last night. Maybe they got into a fight." Mario said. We continued talking until we heard a door slam. Santana and Jasmine both we're walking towards Santana's car. They both hopped in and took off.

Santana's pov

"You want me to buy you a what?" I asked Jasmine making sure I heard what she said right. "A Plan B, please Santana! I don't wanna be a mami yet!" She said. "If you used a condom you wouldn't have to worry about being a mom! Do they not teach y'all about the different types of birth control in school anymore? " I said. "Santana please!" She said dragging out the e. I grabbed my purse and car keys. "C'mon! Before I change my mind!" I said annoyed.

She ran out to my car and I followed. As we were driving to the store she decided to start conversation. "So how are you and Spooky? Y'all together yet?" She asked. "Nope, still best friends." I said. "Why? We all see the chemistry y'all have. He loves you, you love him....make it happen! Get ya big scary cholo!" Jasmine said. "You think he's scary?" I asked. "Uh, yeah. His names Spooky for a reason. He's mean and just rude. What do you see in him again?" She asked. "He's not Spooky to me, he's Oscar. He's only mean to you guys because y'all judge him. If you actually get to know him he's sweet and loving. There's a different side to him that he shows people that he loves." I said parking the car.

"Like what? I wanna know what soft Spooky is like." She said. I rolled my eyes because she keeps calling him Spooky. "I don't know if I should tell you, that part of him is kind of secret." I said walking into the store. "I promise I won't tell anyone." She said. "You better not or I'm gonna tell my tia about this plan b incident." I said grabbing a cart. "Okay tell me the tea." She said walking beside me as we picked up some items for the house. " He's protective and he cares about everyone, even though he doesn't really show it. He's super romantic, he gives me flowers and writes little notes for me all the time and the dates he plans are so cute!" I said losing my train of thought. I just kept rambling on about Oscar. I really do love this man. "Never mind what I said before, I ship y'all 100 percent!" She said.

We walked over to the pharmacy side of the store. " go to the counter and ask for your Plan B." I told her. "Santana can you please do it for me? The pharmacy ladies scare me." She said trying to hide behind me. I sighed, "fine, stay by the cart." I walked to the counter and asked for the pills. I got dirty looks from the pharmacist. I swear these ladies are always nosey.  After getting the pills and checking out, we went home.

"I think you should make a move on Oscar. Y'all shouldn't hide the love you have for each other." Jasmine said. "You're right, maybe I will." I said parking the car in front of my house. We took the bags inside the house. I pulled out the pills and a bottle of water and handed them to Jasmine. "Ugh, I hate taking pills." She said pouting. "Would you rather take  a pill or have a baby?" I asked her. As I said that Oscar walked in with a confused look on his face.  Jasmine quickly swallowed the pill. I pulled a box of condoms out of a bag and tossed them at her. "Thanks Santana! Love you!" She said running out the door. "Mmmhm love you too." I said back.

I sat on my counter as Oscar stood in between my legs.  "What was all that about?" He asked. "Unprotected sex." I said. "Damn, Ruby's getting it in on the first sleepover." He started laughing. I playfully smacked his chest. "I got something for you." He said while pulling out white roses from behind his back. "Awe, you're so adorable!" I said. He handed them to me and I smelled them. "I love them, thank you." I said hugging him.

I thought about what Jasmine said and I decided to make the first move. Before I could even move Oscar cupped my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. I pulled away to catch my breath. "I love you too much to keep doing this best friends shit." Oscar said holding my waist.

I played with his little beard. "Then ask me." He had a confused look on his face. "Ask you what?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ask me to be yours again." I told him as a big grin went across his face.  "Mi amor, will you be mine again?" He finally asked. "Hmmmm I don't know...." I saw him glare at me and I started to laugh. "Of course, I've always been yours." I told him, giving him a small peck on the lips. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're gonna go cuddle." He said, walking to my room. I smiled knowing that I have my sweet Oscar back.