Phase I

O'hana rose up from her slumber. She took off her eye mask to reveal her apartment studio in a complete mess.

"Ugh," she groaned. If only she had the time. With balancing work and her dreams, just not that much time for herself.

After fighting with her better judgement, she finally got out of bed to start her Monday.

She reluctantly walked to her bathroom, and, to no one's surprise, there's a mess in here, also.

"My God, I'm a mess," she mumbled. She grabbed her toothbrush and began her routine.

After her much needed morning routine, she walked into her kitchen for breakfast.

She rummaged through her cluttered cabinet, and pulled out a pop tart.

"This will do," she stated and put the pop tart in the microwave.

Don't think that she's so unorganized that she doesn't keep up with herself. This week at the opera has been stressful for her.

New people are constantly coming in, and as one of the best things that has happened to the opera, she is expected to be on her A-game.

Just not in her personal life.

The vibration of her phone knocked her out of her trance, thankfully. Anymore time inside her head and she wouldn't be able to focus.

"What do you want, Avani?" She spoke to her friend. Anyone who has met O'hana has said her attitude was nasty, but she could care less.

"Hello to you too, Hana," Avani snickered on the phone. "But guess what?"

"Hmm?" Hana replied, slightly uninterested in the conversation.

"Mr. Vincent said no practice today," Avani yelled excitedly over the phone.

"You deadass? I'm literally up for practice," O'hana angrily said and got her pop tart out of the microwave.

Of course it's burnt.

"Yeah, but he said we have a meeting literally right now, so be out the house I'm coming to pick you up," Avani rushed.

O'hana hung up the phone in response. She doesn't think she's mean, just straight forward, ya know?

She grabbed her bag and walked outside to where she met Avani sitting in her ladybug car.

"Hop in loser," Avani smiled.

"Hurry up. I could've been sleep by now," O'hana grunted and stared outside the window.

"You are so mean, but some act right can make you act right," Avani joked.

Hana stared at her. "Mind your business," she smiled back.

"Yeah you know I'm right, bae," Avani said and continued on the road to the Opera House.

As Avani and O'hana entered the Opera House, they were met with three cops.

"Here's ya chance to get some act right," Avani whispered making Hana elbow her in the chest.

"Avani Thorgood and O'hana Orani?" The cop asked, making them both raise their hand in response. "We need to speak to both of you."

They hesitantly followed the cop. He lead them to the rest of the Opera cast.

"What's going on?" O'hana questioned him. "Why y'all here?"

The cop cleared his throat. "No one is in trouble, it's just..."

"The Phantom is back," Gawa exclaimed. "Sorry I hate suspense."