Phase X

Kentrell and O'hana sat towering over the rest of the Opera House.

The Phantom wore an all black cloak with black pants and boots.

O'hana has on her regular ballerina tutu and had her Afro textured hair in a right bun.

"Wish me luck," she told him.

He grabbed her by the waist and kiss her passionately. "Good luck. Let me take you somewhere before you start."

"Let's go," O'hana said, just happy to have an adventure.

He took her to the center chandelier, that was once beaming with white lights now with gold.

"How beautiful. I've dreamt of this moment since I was young," O'hana said as she stared at the chandelier.

"Yeah it's beautiful. But not beautiful like you, O'hana," The Phantom said.

"Thank you. I agree," she answered him despite being a few steps in front of him.

"And now performing The Black Swan is O'hana Orani," the overhead speakers said. O'hana took a deep breath.

"Give me a hug before you perform," The Phantom said.

O'hana turned around to indulge in his scent and to get a good luck hug.

His sharp blade connected with her neck, causing a long thin line to form. Blood pooled out of her neck as she stared at him in defeat.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's tradition," he whispered in her ear.

He grabbed the rope and tied it around her neck before tying the other end to the chandelier.