Prologue

All I want is to have someone to love me.. accept me for who I am..

"You fucking brat! Your dad could've loved me if it wasn't for you!"

"All you have should have been mine! What luxury HAHAHHAA!"

"I'm the princess of this family and you are a nobody.. can't believe those things were given to you in the first place, Hmph! They should've been mine!"

The slap. The kicks. Bruises. Wounds. It Stings.

Yes.. everyday it feels like this. I feel so numb.. nothing. I have gotten used to this. Coped up in the darkness all alone.

Even at the age of 15.. nothing..

I feel like a puppet without its master..

No one to hold onto. No one to comfort you. Just. You.

It's numb.. everything is all.. numb...

If only....-if only I can escape this nightmare.. but I know, that such thing can't happen.

"No one will save you. Your pathetic. No one wants you only us. If only you weren't born"

Yeah that's right if only I wasn't born. If only I can leave,.. but they won't let me.

"WHO ARE YOU TO ESCAPE HUH?! YOU SERVE AS A TOY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND OUR STRESS RELIEVER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO US!"

And..

At that very moment..

They hit me with a vase in the head, I haven't even recovered from the last incident. Or should I say.. beating.

And with that.. I fell..

"Oii!! Get up you bitch! We're not done with you yet!"

I can feel someone grab me by the collar and throws me onto the wall..

My vision starts to get blurred and my head spins.. I see light in front of me.. is it the lamp? Or the Gods.. What lie..

Am I gonna die? Am I finally gonna get freedom? I hope so..

If so.. please.. take me..

I took my last breath and smiled gently with slight tears in my eyes..

I haven't smiled since I turned 8.. it feels nice..

And with that she dies. Finally regaining her freedom..or will she?

After the family members in the household confirmed that the girl was dead they began to panic and fight.

"You! It's all your fault! Why did you throw a fucking vase on her!?"

"How the hell will I know that she'll die with something that simple?!"

Within all their arguments, they fail to notice the sudden intruder stepping foot in their house staring at the girl on the floor with horror and regret plasted on their face.

"Sis?  No.. this can't be, I'm late.. SIS! YOU MONSTERS!"

And you know what happened to those fucking murderers.

▪︎~☆~▪︎

"You must have suffered.. poor child"

Well yeah I did..

Where were you when I needed salvation?

You should have felt all the pain.. It hurts.. I felt hell..

Is there.. even God?

"Child.."

Urgg! Stop with that! It looks fake!

I hate it! Even with my eyed closed it annoys me to hear such voice! Did you even think of helping me?! Well you should know that I don't need it anymore!

"I know you have suffered a lot.. and.. I am willing to give you chance"

...

"There is this girl who have died the same day as you.. and she also suffered from family abuse and-"

Oh for pete's sake! You-..

"Please let me finish.. she have felt family abuse but not to the extent. She is a neglected child, only her brother abuses her.. her parents are neglecting them and only acts as a parent figure in front of people"

And?

"What I want to say is.. do you want to take revenge for this child? I promise you that you will regain happiness once again.. you can learn to accept this world again"

I-

"I'm sorry for all the pain you've felt until now.. and as a God.. I want to make it up.. so child please accept, live your life accordingly and how you want it to be.. "

Fine.. if I die again just- I don't even care anymore.

The God smiled brightly and did what I didn't expect. It hugged me.

W-what?

"A hug before you leave.. a comforting one"

I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"A hug.. someone to comfort you is what you seek, so now if you pass this trial. You can live how you want in your 2nd life, now go my child"

And a bright light engulfed me and made me see darkness and that... I woke up.

End of prologue