04| Truth

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

The car now stops in front of a house.

Leah helps me get off the car while she gets the luggage from the trunk.

I stare at the house that I will be living from now on.

Leah approached me with a smile.

"I have a son the same age as you. Hope you can get along with him", she beams. I nod with a close eyed smile.

Then we went inside. It was quiet since we thought it was only us. "Ara? Takemitchi must be outside..", she mutters.

'Knew it.. she's Takemichi's mother'

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch. If you're hungry here's some snacks. You can watch some cartoons at the television here's the remote, sweetie", she pats my head before walking to the kitchen.

I made myself comfortable and shrink futher into the couch because it was so relaxing.

'Can a couch be this soft?! Wahh~~'

I smile in bliss. The moment of silence was cut short when a shout eruppted throughout the house surprising me making me fall on the couch.

"Great.. just great", I hiss from my previous wounds.

"KAA-SAN! YOU'RE BACK!", I watch as a chibi Takemitchi run at his mother and engulfed her in a hug.

"Haha! Takemitchi. Don't run like that you'll trip", she giggles.

"Oh right! I want you to meet your cousin. She will be living with us from now on!", then the kid turns to me.

"My name's Takemitchi. You are?", he tilts his head. 'KYUTT!!'

"Mine's Y/n. Nice to meet you! Hope we get along, Take!", I giggle.

"Sure! Oh wanna play?!", he shouts with stars in his eyes. "Why not?" "Hurrahh!!"

"Alright don't be late and come back early. Have fun kids!", my aunt kisses our foreheads.

How I wish she was my mom..

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After one week I was very comfortable and happy in here. The court has officially decided to make Aunt Leah and her husband my legal guardians.

But today.. I found the biggest shock of my life.