05| The Sano's

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

"Alright I'll be going now, I'll pick you up in five. Please take care of her Takeomi", Leah pats my head as I watch her walk back to her car.

"Come on Senju's waiting", I take hold of Takeomi's hand and walk inside.

"Y/N!", I was suddenly engulfed in a bearhug by none other than Senju.

"I missed you!", she rubs her cheeks against mine as I giggle. "Me too!"

"Ah. Y/n Takeomi's visiting Shin today wanna come? I mean we can't just be left alone in here right?"

'Does that mean I'll be able to meet Mikey and Emma? Wait is Emma even already there?'

"Sure. Why not?"

"Nii-san!! Y/n and I will also come with you! Wait for us!", Senju drags me by the hand and outside the house.

"Huh?", Takeomi raises a brow.

"You do know its dangerous right? We're only driving in motorcycle and I have 2 kids also sitting with me", he sighs.

'That is true.. I've only been here for maybe a month and I'm already dead? Sheesh. Talk about bad luck'

"Ohh! Come on!", Senju stomps and pouts.

"Sen-chan. It's really dangerous like Omi-san had said. Please listen, you know its also for our safety", I pat her head trying to convince her.

Senju turns to me with a look of disbelief and betrayal.

"Y/n! But-.. F-fine....", she slumps her shoulders. "I hate walking.."

Takeomi chuckles and patted my head.

"You're the only one who can tame our wild Senju here", He laughed earning a glare from Senju.

"Shut up!"

And that's how we ended up walking.

I was currently on Takeomi's shoulder. My hands currently on his black locks as his hands are on my legs so as to not accidentally making me fall.