07| Save Her

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

Akane blushes at your statement. I mean a kid out of nowhere complimenting you like that? Its not an everyday occurrence.

"T-thank you!", she stutters putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

It was an awkward silence reigning the both of you. That is until you speak up.

"My names Y/n. What's yours?", you introduced yourself first wanting be friends or maybe an aquaintance with this beautiful lady.

"Akane", she says with a closed eye smile.

"Wahh~~ What a perfect name for an angel like you!", You compliment. Hands clasped together with stars in your eyes. It was no lie though.

In your past life. It just added to your sadness to know what led for Kokonoi and Seishu to end up that way. That was one of the worst scenario you had seen.

"I'm not actually doing anything. Wanna get some ice cream?", You point at the ice cream truck beside from what you both had been standing on. She nods.

After that you would talk with the girl about EVERY girl problems or.. things. Akane would also start sharing about her life. Her brother, her family, her friends and everything. Akane was like an angel descended from heaven from how she talks and acts.

No one would even spare a glance on your wounds in your school or even when your in pain. Everyone minds their own business.

That's how society works in your past life. Life back then was corrupt, toxic and painful to bear. But ever since you woke up in this new world, knowing what future awaits them. You knew you couldn't just sit still.

I mean you have been suffering since young. You don't want them to end up the same.

"Are you sure you'll be fine going home alone, Y/n?", Akane asked simply worried about leaving a child. A cute one at that, alone walking back home at this hour.

Time check. 6:37pm.. Your aunt's so gonna kill you.

"Yeah! I can just simply kick them in the guts and flee for my life. Or shout. I mean I do have a metal for a lung", You said reassuring the worried girl. She sighs.

"Fine.. but do be careful"

"You too!", You wave her goodbye and runs home.

'Now I've met Akane. It'll be easier to get closer to them'

Unfortunately you got lost and arrived home by 15 mins, resulting in you having to be scolded for an hour straight. Haha Takemichi also got involved XD.