02| Comfort

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

"GYAAAA!!! Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Senju shouted as she runs fast as lightning and immediately runs for her friend. The others also ran to see what happened.

"Ow..", I get up and and hissed at my wounds from yesterday.

"Kid you okay?", I look up to see.. Shinichiro.

I had my mouth gaped like a fish as I stared at the man in front of me. "Is she okay? Or am I just that handsome?"

"No offence Shin, but I don't think that's the case", his friend with lazy eyes said as he shook his head.

"That's mean..", Shinichiro sulked.

"Anyways what happened?", I snapped out of trance as Takeomi was now patting my knees from dirt and checking me for possible injuries.

I shook my head timidly as I was still shy and of course. Shocked to see further characters stand in front of me.

'Right, I'm in Tokyo Revengers. They're friends with Takeomi so it's only natural to meet them', I tightened my fist on my dress as I was in deep thoughts.

"Are you sure really alright?", I flinched. "A-ah.. yes, I'm sorry for bothering you", I fiddled. 'I'm already used to being quiet when in pain anyway..'

"Okay.. upsie daisy", I squeaked as I was suddenly lifted by the armpits and was already on someone's arms. "Kyaa!", I shut my eyes in surprise.

Takeomi slapped the back of Shinichiro's head in annoyance

Takeomi slapped the back of Shinichiro's head in annoyance. "Don't suddenly lift kids like that!"

Maybe it's because he's a brother of 2 kids that his brotherly side is showing. 'Wait 2? Oh yeah! There's Sanzu. Where is he?', I thought as I just hug Shinichiro's neck tighter.