12| His Revenge

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

It had seriously been peaceful these days. Well, not really you suppose.

"I'm starting to get worried. Takemichi hasn't been home these days.. He always goes out", Leah worriedly says with a palm on her forehead saddened at the thought of her son on the streets on his own.

You walk up to her and brought her a glass of water then pats her back. "Take's gonna be fine. It's hormones. He's acting like a teenager-"

"Like a teenager?! You mean those gangsters out there!? That's so dangerous!"

"Mom calm down...", yup. You call her mom now. It slipped it out of your mouth when she was comforting you that day but she just smiled and told you. "I would love to hear you say those words to me... my daughter", that was so heartwarming.

"What I am trying to say is. Takemichi is growing up. Some teenagers nowadays act like that. They tend to not listen to their parents and think they can take care of themselves. Once Michi experience hardship. He'll change his ways.."

You explained comforting your sad and worried mother.

"I hope so..."

"Now cheer up mom! If you frown any longer. You'll get wrinkles and look more older. How are you gonna get a boyfriend that way?", you pout.

"I don't actually plan on getting a lover...."

"Ehhhh?!~ then who do you think will be with you and take care of you when we move out and have our own lives? Not in a bad way but.... someone needs to take care of you and love you when we get busy?", you explain.

"I can take care of myself. I'm an independent woman..."

"I know that...- That man broke your heart and left you mercilessly. But mom... It's time to move on. We have to take a step to our future. Your future. I'm just saying this because I'm worried about you", you hug and snuggle beside her.

"I know, it's time to move on. We broke up. He's not with me and he will never be anymore", she confidently declared.

"That's the spirit! So about the date. I've found several men that catches your eye and is your ideal type. Don't worry about them being a creep. I know some of them. They're rich and successful and also.. Handsome~ so who should we start with?"

Leah looks at you baffled and surprised. "How long have you been planning these for?!", she screams in shock.

"The moment that bitch broke up with you. I've some connections. Some were my real parent's partners and friends. They're single and looking for a certain someone so why not?", you shrug like it was not a big thing.