11| Rest well

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

You couldn't get to sleep a wink yesterday. You would fidget and roll on your bed just to try and get comfortable. But no.. Guilt kept eating you alive and thoughts of possible outcomes that might be set upon your friend kept you awake all night.

Takemichi looked shocked as hell and worried at the same time for you when he saw your state. Messy hair, red swollen puffy eyes, and snots still running down your nose. Who wouldn't get worried?

"What happened, y/n? Were you crying? Did you miss mom that much?", he ran over to you and hugged you.

'You silly.. That's not what I was crying about... But it's still not the time to tell you yet..', you just hugged back. "Yeah.."

"She'll be back before you know it. Plus, we can do whatever we want now!", your cousin spouted nonsense all over breakfast. While you just bluntly nodded at every word he says. By the way, you were the one who cooked.

After that you immediately went and called the Sano household. Your weren't sure if anyone was up now. Maybe their Grandpa was.

Tapping your foot and fidgeting with your hair. You waited until someone picks the phone. Then a ding followed by a 'Yes. Sano household..' Was heard.

The tone was rather raspy and low. But you knew whose voice that was. You slept over at their house multiple times that it wasn't a surprise anymore.

"Manjiro!", you yelled a little. Mikey after hearing your voice replied. "Y/n?"

"About Shinichiro.. Is he?-", you bit your lips waiting for his answer. The line went silent for some seconds when a sniff was heard followed by a sob.

"Big bro he....-", and that made your heart drop. 'No way... He died? That can't be..'

Little tears streamed down your face, since you cried lots yesterday it looks like you didn't have anymore to cry.

"....he's gonna be fine now..", your eyes snapped open in surprise. 'Fine? Did I hear that right? I don't think I've misheard it.. Am I still sane?'

"What?" 'Thank God...'

"Big bro is gonna be fine now. He's-"

Then tick marks appeared on your forehead. "YOU LITTLE-! SAY THAT IN FULL SENTENCE DAMMIT! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!", you yelled over the phone. But seriously, you were so relieved Shinichiro was fine now.

Takemichi who was drinking soda.. Yep. Early in the morning, spit it out of his mouth in surprise because of your sudden outburst.