08| Recovery

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

"Wahh~ Y/n.. ease...ke...p...soo.."

Voices.. You heard crying. But who?

"My baby....*hic* Y/n..wak..up"

Takemichi?... Aunt?...

"Miss.. visit.... ho...is....alrea...late..."

'Argghh where am I?', you open your eyes narrowing at how bright your surrounding was.

"Gughh...", you groan throat hoarse as hell. Earning the nurse's attentiom who was beside you. "Ah! The patient in room 403 is awake!"

She yelled as she pushes a button indicating that she needed a doctor to check on a patient. You stare at the ceiling with dull eyes, not feeling refreshed at all even though just waking up.

"W-here..?-", you couldn't even speak properly when you felt an itchy sensation on your throat. The nurse hands you a glass of water, gulping it in a slow manner you try to remember the events that had happened.

'Why am I in a hospital? Huh.. bandages? My head hurts..'

The doctor arrived and asked how you were feeling and gives you a check up.

"Seems like the toxins are already out of her body. She just needs to drink supplements and change the bandages on her arm. And she's ready to go home in 3 days"

The doctor said. You raise your head confused.

"Toxins? Excuse me but what happened?"

The doctor nods at the nurse. The nurse understood and tells you herself.

"You've been in a coma for 3 weeks. I heard you escaped from a fire", she said in a gentle way. Your eyes widened, now remembering the events that had happened.

"Three weeks.... Three weeks?!", you screamed in delisbelief. "Akane! What about Akane-san who got out with me! Is she okay?!", you grip on her sleeve tears falling down your face.

The lady smiles sadly making your heart skip a beat.

'No way..'

"The patient.. Inui Akane right? She survived.. though I heard she needs surgery for the severe burns she had. And antibiotics for the toxins she had inhaled. That is also why you were in a coma..", the lady shakes her head.

"Toxins?"

"Yes toxins. I heard that investigators had found traces of toxins from the fire. The candle which had caused the accident actually had chemicals and was mixed with something. I don't know what that was but.. I heard it was lethal"