09| Nice to meet you!

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

"Oi Y/n.. Do you really have to go?", Hajime says brows furrowed and.. Keeping a death grip on your arm?? And Seishu?-...

He's cling like a freaking Koala on your side not wanting to let go. Ever since The saving Akane scene, they became more kind? No more like lost puppies following you everywhere you go.

"Hey! Let go of Y/n already!", Takemichi steps up with a stomp and threw an accusing finger at them trying to pry them off you.

They glared at each other. "So what? Takemitchi", They squint their eyes while you can only sigh kind of regretting.

You didn't expect that making them meet Takemitchi is kind of... a bad thing? You don't know! Maybe it's just bad timing or something?

"Okay okay! Let go of Y/n now. She needs to go back", Akane says trying to pry her brother off you. And pulling Hajime's arm.

"No! Who knows when Y/n will come back!", He screams. "Geez! Just visit me or something!", you shriek from all the pulling, now finally free.

"That's a good idea"

"Yeah"

'They seriously did not think that?', your brow twitched.

"Anyways this is not goodbye for pete's sake. See you!", you wave them goodbye and hoped to see them soon.

You met with Senju, and the former Black Dragons the next day

You met with Senju, and the former Black Dragons the next day. And their reactions was kind of expected and also unforgettable. They were totally shocked to the core the moment they saw you with bandages.

"OH MY GOSH! Y/N WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

"WHY ARE THERE BANDAGES ON YOU!?"