06| Izana and Kakucho

●●~○~●●

●●~○~●●

-1999-

After that day I would visit the Sano's every chance I get. It's been 2 years since I have reincarnated in this world.

I'm currently writing my plans in my journal.

'In just a few years. Incidents will start to begin and the original plot will eventually start to flow', I furrow my eyebrows as I sigh.

"Y/N!", Aunt Leah calls me.

"Hai!"

"Hinata is already outside! Don't forget your textbooks and pens", Auntie pats my head and gives me my lunch as I run outside the house to meet Hinata not before getting smooched by Auntie.

That's right I'm currently studying in the same school Tachibana Hinata studies along with Takemichi. And while in cram school Hina and I also just have to be classmates with this student.. Tetta Kisaki.

I would try so hard not to glare at that psycho when I'm at cram school.

I would always drag Hinata out of his way. But Hinata's too much of an angel to ignore that psycho and compliment him.

I would also compliment him with a forced smile to not get on his bad side in the future.
I don't want to be one of his targets knowing I'm the male lead's cousin.

Oh. And of course.

The time when Hinata saved a cat from bullies and when my cousin saved her like a hero he is. Already happened.

And me? Well.. I was eating ramen at a restaurant😃. Hinata was the who told me everything.

I would just stare at her with an 'Are you serious' look dumbfounded.

Okay. Okay. Enough chitchat and back to the story my friends..

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"What took you so long Y/n-chan?", Hina pouts.

"Aha... well Auntie took her time smooching me", I deadpan while sweatdropping making Hina chuckle.

"That seems more like Ms. Hanagaki. I heard she's been been getting better ever since her.. er... husband left her...", yep that son of a bitch cheated on Aunt Leah a year ago with a fucking Blonde sl**.

She's been unstable ever since she found out her"Loving" husband has been fooling her all along by rubbing her off her money.