13| Counterattack

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

In the end, anyone you trust can easily betray you.

So how do you deal with them? And how do you deal with the pain?

"No Y/n it's not what you think!", from your point of view Kurosuke still tried to deny everything.

"Haha... Is that so? Then how the hell do you explain this! You stoop so low to even follow this bastard! Ganging up on a single girl really?! Do all of you still call yourselves a man!", you scream your lungs out and looked at every single person in the room. Cold sweats dropped down their foreheads at your outburst.

They also didn't know that mysterious person their leader wanted to get revenge on was a cute and petite girl younger than him!

They were very much taken aback from their leader's decision. He beat up a girl, a child younger than him. Even if they had a huge grudge at a child, they wouldn't even raise a hand against them. Now their perspective of their leader has completely changed.

"Shut up! Wha-!?", Jason's hand that was about to hit you in the face was abruptly grabbed by one of his minions. While another one held him back.

"What the hell are you both doing let go!", Jason struggled to free himself from the strong hands keeping him in place.

"Stop now!"

"Hitting a child and a girl at that! Do you have conscience!?"

"Even if we have a grudge against kids we won't even beat them, let alone girls!"

"Can't believe we respected someone like him"

"Did he really create a gang for this shit?"

"Dude for real?"

"They had some family problem but it looks like the girl is the victim here"

"I feel so guilty now..."

Everyone spat their hates towards Jason who was answering back in anger. You were baffled by the fact that everyone had this kind of reaction.

'Did they really not know? Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I accused them so badly, well... They didn't even move to stop Jason so I guess it's still kinda right to yell at them'

Flinching, you felt someone gently pulling you to sit up and untying your wrists. You caressed your aching wrists that had formed bruises among it.

"Hey! Why the hell are you untying her!? Did I give you permission!", the boy beside you stood up and walked closer to Jason. Suddenly, he punched the hell out of Jason making him send a few meters back.