F.Q. #6

NO ONE'S POV

The students in Enozi High are so busy right now. Some students are doing their projects, some of the clubs are busy preparing for the upcoming intrams, and the muses and the varsity are also busy with their practices.

"That's all for this morning's teams. Take your lunch break first, then let's continue your practice after lunch together with your representative muse" Ms. Jung, the varsity girls' basketball team coach, said before she left the gymnasium.

The varsity players were just lying on the floor after their coach left, as they were already exhausted.

"Hey, you okay capt?" Yujin asked their captain.

"Yeah, J-Just a little bit e-exhausting" Ryujin said as she was catching her breath due to exhaustion.

"Unnie's, I'm already hungry; let's go to Cafeteria" Zoa, the maknae in their team, invites them.

"I'm in!!" Monday, and Yuna said it in unison as they sat up.

"When it comes to food, you two are always alive" Zoa said as she laughed at them. "How about you, Capt? Yujin unnie?" Zoa asked her two other teammates.

"Count me in" Ryujin said as she smiled at their maknae. "How about you, Yuj?" She added as she asked the girl beside her.

"I'm good. You guys can go. I'll stay here" Yujin said, as she was still lying on the floor.

"Are you sure?" Zoa asked her, and Yujin nodded at her.

"Then we are going now. I'll just inform your sisters that you're here when we see them at the cafeteria" Ryujin said as she stood up, and Yujin nodded at her.

"Cafeteria, here we come!!" Yuna and Monday shout in unison as they run out of the gymnasium.

"Yahh! Wait for us!" Zoa shouts at them as she chases the two.

"Well be back later!" Ryujin shouted at Yujin before she ran out to follow her three teammates.

Yujin was still lying on the floor to rest while looking at the ceiling of their gymnasium. Just a minute later, she heard the door open. She thought it was just her teammates forgetting something, but when she looked at the door to see who it was, she suddenly smiled.

"Where are the others?" The girl asked her as she roamed her eyes inside the gymnasium.

"At Cafeteria, they will comeback here later on" Yujin answered the girl, and then the girl nodded her head, "I miss you, Bun!" Yujin added, widely smiling at the girl.

The girl just giggled at her. Then the girl wandered her eyes around the gymnasium again, making sure that no one was here. Then she looked back at Yujin. "Come here, I miss you too, Daeng" the girl said sweetly.

Yujin was about to stand up to go towards the girl when the gymnasium door suddenly opened again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________________

KANG WONYOUNG'S POV

"Wonyoung!!" I heard Yuri Unnie calling my name, as they walked towards me.

"We've been looking for you in the cafeteria earlier, but we couldn't find you. Good thing we saw Jihan and said you're here" Minju Unnie said as they sat beside me.