F.Q. #18

•••••>(FEW HOURS LATER)<•••••

All of the Kang family are at the dining table to eat their dinner together. All of the Kangs are there except for Minju. While the Lee family is currently outside celebrating Yujin's win,

"Where's Minju?" Hyewon asked her kids when they got a seat.

Nako and Yuri looked at Wonyoung in unison.

Wonyoung took a sip from the water glass before she spoke. "When I entered our room, she didn't talk to me or at least look at me. Her back was facing me," Wonyoung said as she pouted. "Before Mom Eun called us to eat our dinner, Minju Unnie left our room, and when I asked her where she was going, she said she was going to eat outside, and then she left," Wonyoung added, making her sisters sighed.

"I guess she's really mad at us," Yuri said, as she sighed once more.

"If we just told her, she wouldn't be mad at us," Nako said, regretting what they did. "She's right, she's the oldest of us all, but yet we didn't tell her. Minju, she really overthinks everything, so maybe that's why she thought that we don't trust her anymore." Nako added.

"But that's not enough reason for her to be mad at us like this. Yes, we kept secrets from her, but not all the secrets we needed her to know," Yuri said, making Wonyoung look at her.

"That sounds like you really didn't trust her, unnie," Wonyoung said.

"No, not like that. She's my sister. Of course I trust her, but------Arghhh! I don't know anymore!" Yuri said as she ruffled her hair in frustration.

Eunbi looked at her daughters. Eunbi gave her daughters an encouraging smile and said, "Just try to understand each other. Minju told us earlier that she'll try to understand everything. You should do the same too. You should try to understand her too."

"I know Minju, she can't stand ignoring you, so give her some space for a meantime. Everything will be fine soon," Hyewon said as she smiled at her daughters. 

"I hope so too, Moms" Nako, Wonyoung and Yuri said in unison.

________________________________________

The Lee family are in one of the most famous parks in Busan to celebrate Yujin's win at her game.

They were having their picnic dinner when Chaewon excused herself.

"I'll go to the comfort room for a while," Chaewon inform them, then she immediately stood up.

"I'll come with you, Chae," Yena said. Yena was about to stand up when Chaewon stopped her.

"It's okay, unnie, I can go by myself," Chewon said, after she said that she immediately left, not waiting for Yena's reply to her.

Yujin, Hitomi, and Yena are just looking at her, while she's walking away from them.

"Why do I feel like she's avoiding us?" Hitomi asked as she looked at Chaewon's direction.

"She really avoided us. Earlier, when we were walking, I was about to go beside her to talk to her, but before I could get close to her, she walked away and walked next to Mom Kkura," Yujin said, recalling what happened earlier.

"If you had just told us that you and Wonyoung have been dating for a year now, Chaewon wouldn't be mad at us now," Yena blames Yujin.

Yujin widens her eyes. "Why me!?" Yujin asked Yena, "It's Hitomi, unnie!" Yujin said as she pointed to her unnie beside her. "She didn't tell us that she's courting Nako unnie," Yujin added.