F.Q. #15

NO ONE'S POV

Day 2 of intrams begins today at Enozi High. The Kangs are currently at home eating their breakfast before going to school.

"Oh before we forgot," Hyewon spoke, then drank her water first before continuing. "We can't go home for one week" Hyewon continued.

Her daughters looked at her. "Why?" Nako asked her. "Did something happen, Mom?" She added as she looked at her Mom Eunbi.

"I don't know, I just found out that last night, your Mom Hye said it was about the client's important proposal for us." Eunbi said, making Nako nod at her.

"So it was more of a business trip, Mom?" Minju asked them.

"Kinda," Hyewon said, as she patted
Minju's head.

"Where's your business trip, Mom?" Wonyoung asked them as she was eating her yogurt.

"Busan" Hyewon said, smiling at her.

"Busan!" Yuri repeats "Mom, can I come!?" Yuri asked Eunbi and Hyewon excitedly.

"Brat child are not allowed" Hyewon teased her daughter, making Yuri pout at her. 

"Meanie" Yuri mumbled, making Hyewon giggle at her. Hyewon felt someone pinch her side, when she look at her side, she saw Eunbi glaring at her.

Hyewon mouthed sorry at her wife, as well as Yuri.

"Don't worry, we can have our family vacation there soon" Eunbi added, looking at Yuri.

"But Wonyoung's pageant is already done, Mom, and we don't have much to do at school this week since it's just intrams. Why can't we come?" Nako said poutingly.

"Nako's right mom, we can also go there to celebrate Wonyoung's win, right?" Minju said, persuading both of her mothers.

"Can we come? Please~" Wonyoung said, cutely.

Eunbi looked at Hyewon. But Hyewon shook her head. "We want to include you, but it's not really allowed because it is a very important meeting for us. I'm sorry, kids." Hyewon said softly to her kids. She felt sorry when she saw them pouting. "What if your Mom Eun and I will work for your new sister there, what do you think?" Hyewon said to lighten up her kids' mood, then looked at Eunbi while wiggling her eyebrows.

Eunbi immediately shut Hyewon's mouth as she shoved the pancake directly into her wife's mouth.

Minju, who sat beside Wonyoung, immediately put her hands on her youngest sibling's ears. "Mom Wonyoung is here. You're ruining her innocence!" Minju scolded her mom Hye.

"Innocent my foot" Hyewon mumbled, making sure that Eunbi didn't hear her, or else her wife might go crazy.

"Yeah~~ Yeah~~ Innocent" Nako mumbled as she giggled, make Yuri looked at her in confusion.

"Forget what you heard, Wonyoung" Minju said when she removed her hands from Wonyoung's ear. Wonyoung just nodded at her nervously as she gulped. 

Nako stood up, "Mom, I'm going now" Nako said, then her sisters looked at their wrist watches, making them stand up also.

"Yah! Count me in!" Yuri said as she followed Nako. Minju and Wonyoung also followed them.

"Sure, takecare!" Eunbi and Hyewon said in unison as they kissed their daughters' cheeks before leaving.

________________________________________