F.Q. #12 (HIINAKO)

NO ONE'S POV

Hitomi woke up early today to prepare for the project that Nako and her would do later. Nako decided to meet at Yujin's Cafe, which Hitomi agreed to.

After Hitomi got ready, she immediately took her laptop from her study table and her phone, before she went to the living room. She placed her laptop on the living room table first before she went to the kitchen.

"Tomi, where are you going? It's still 8 in the morning" Sakura asked her daughter when she saw her go to the kitchen to get her yogurt.

"We're just going to do our group project and finish it today Mom" Hitomi explained to her Mom while eating her yogurt.

"Where are your other siblings?" Chaeyeon asked her while eating her breakfast.

"They are probably still sleeping now" Hitomi said while giggling.

Chaeyeon, Sakura and Hitomi continued eating their breakfast, while Chaewon, Yujin and Yena were still asleep.

After Hitomi ate, she felt her phone vibrate, indicating that someone had texted her. She looked at her phone and saw it was Nako.

Hitomi didn't reply to Nako's message to her when she immediately stood up and washed the plate she used

When she finished washing the plate, she immediately picked up her laptop that she had left in the living room earlier.

"Moms, I need to go now!" Hitomi informs them, while she's wearing her shoes.

"Let me drive you" Chaeyeon said as she put her plate in the sink.

"No need, Mom" Hitomi said, smiling at her.

"It's fine. Besides, we need to go to the company right now. Let us drop you there" Kkura said, smiling at her daughter.

Hitomi has no choice but to follow them. "Thank you, Mom" Hitomi said, making Chaeyeon and Sakura nod smilingly at her.

Hitomi left the house first and went to her parents' car to sit in the back seat. Soon after, Sakura and Chaeyeon also got into the car, carrying a briefcase.

"Mom, what's that?" Hitomi asked them, pointing out the brief case that her Mom Chae held.

"Just business agreement papers" Chaeyeon said, as she put her briefcase at the back.

"By the way, where will you do the project?" Kkura asked her daughter.

"At Yujin's cafe mom" Hitomi said, smiling at them.

Chaeyeon and Sakura nod at her before Chaeyeon starts the car and drives away.

________________________________________