F.Q. #16

NO ONE'S POV

Days have passed and it's already the final games of the intrams.

Minju, Nako, and Wonyoung were in the cafeteria right now, waiting for Yuri, since Yuri went to her locker for a while.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Minju asked her sisters out of nowhere.

"I don't have any," Wonyoung said, while sipping her bananamilk.

"Me too," Nako said, then she looked at Minju. "Why did you ask?" Nako asked Minju, confusingly.

"Mom Hye called me this morning. Mom asked me if we could go to Busan tomorrow," Minju said. Wonyoung looked at Minju after she heard that.

"I thought they had an important meeting there. Why did they ask us to go there?" Wonyoung asked her oldest sister.

Minju just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know either. Mom said, let's go there tomorrow because they want to tell us something important about our business." Minju said as she ate her sandwich.

"Did Yuri Unnie know about this already?" Wonyoung asked, making Minju shake her head.

"Let's just ask her when she arrives," Minju said, making her sister nod at her.

"Speaking of the brat, she's here," Nako said, Wonyoung and Minju looked at Yuri, they could see how pissed she was right now.

"Yah, what happened?" Minju asked Yuri.

"There's a lily flower and a letter again inside my locker," Yuri said as she tossed the lily and the letter on the table.

"What's wrong with this? Isn't this sweet? She even drew a cute little duck in her letter." Nako said as she looked the lily and the letter "You always receive a letter every day," when she realizes.

"That's enough reason for me to be angry. I already told her that she shouldn't bother with me anymore!" Yuri yelled, and Wonyoung, Nako, and Minju just looked at her. They didn't get what Yuri was talking about.

"So you already know who's behind these letters? Why don't you try to meet her? She's obviously like you," Minju said, then she read what was written in the letter. "This handwriting is kinda familiar," Minju said as she examined the letter. Yuri immediately grabbed the letter from Minju's hands as she immediately hid it in her pocket.

Minju just continued eating her food, while Yuri started eating the sandwich that Nako brought for her earlier.

The Kang siblings were peacefully eating their meals when someone suddenly called Wonyoung's name.

"Won, let's go?" Jihan asked Wonyoung, making Wonyoung nod smilingly to her.

Wonyoung stood up from her seat, and she was about to go when Yuri stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked their younger sister.

"Jihan and I are going somewhere," Wonyoung said, then she elbowed Jihan.

"Unnies, I'll borrow Wonyoung for a while. I will return her to you later on, don't worry," Jihan said as she smiled at Wonyoungs' sisters.

"Let's see at the gym later, unnies," Wonyoung said, grabbing Jihan's wrist as they ran outside the cafeteria.

"Yahhh!" Yuri called her sister, but Wonyoung had already left the cafeteria.

Minju just looked where Wonyoung and Jihan ran earlier.