F.Q. #8

NO ONE'S POV

After finishing her lunch break, Hitomi approached the Kangs' table.

"Nako, Let's finish our project" Hitomi said casually without looking at her, and after she said that, she left immediately.

"Tomi! Wait for me, I'll go with you!!" Yena shouted as she followed her sister.

"She's so rude" Yuri said looking in Hitomi's direction.

"Why is she even your partner?" Minju asked while looking at Nako.

"I have no choice, our prof arranged the pairing already" Nako said, making Minju to nod at her. "I'm going now, we still need to finish our project" Nako added that she was about to stand up when Yuri held her wrist.

"I'll go with you. I can't leave you alone with that duck and that rude girl" Yuri said as she stood up also.

"So you guys are really serious about yesterday, huh?" Wonyoung said while looking at Yuri, Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.

"Let them do what they want" Nako said, sighing in disbelief. "We are going now" Nako added as she looked at her other sisters.

"Takecare!" Minju and Wonyoung said in unison. Yuri and Nako just nodded their heads before they went towards the library.

"Let's go Wonyoung. You still have a rehearsal" Minju said as she finished eating her ice cream.

"Are you coming with me?" Wonyoung asked her sister, and Minju nodded at her. "Why? I mean, I can handle myself, Unnie" Wonyoung added.

"To watch over you, of course. Who knows, maybe someone is trying to hurt you again like yesterday. I will go there to take care of you" Minju said as she's fixing her stuff.

"What happened yesterday is just an accident, unnie. Yena unnie didn't mean to hurt me" Wonyoung said as she recalled what happened yesterday.

"Whether it's an accident or not, you're still hurt, so no more questions, I'll come with you" Minju said, looking at Wonyoung seriously.

"Just say that you want to see someone there, unnie" Wonyoung said, out of nowhere to tease her sister.

"Who?" Minju asked her sister in confusion, then Wonyoung pointed out something from Minju's back. When Minju turned to see what it was, she saw Chaewon and Yujin walking towards Gymnasium. "Who wants to see those Lee's? They are just ruining my day, especially that Chaewon" Minju said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh, special mention, interesting" Wonyoung said, still teasing her older sister.

Minju just looked at her as if she was disgusted. "Stop it Wonyoung" Minju said as she smacked her sister's shoulder slightly.

"Fine, fine" Wonyoung said while giggling.

Minju and Wonyoung went to the Gymnasium together. When they arrived, Ms. Jung immediately approached Wonyoung.

"It's good that you're here, Wonyoung. Come on, your partner is already here waiting for you" Ms. Jung said.

Wonyoung just looked at Ms. Jung in confusion. "Partner? Who?" Wonyoung asked her.

"Park Sunghoon" Ms. Jung said, making Wonyoung widen her eyes.

"Coach, here are the water bottles you're looking for" Yujin suddenly approached Ms. Jung with her sister Chaewon, while they were holding a lot of water bottles.

Minju realized something. "Oh Wonyoung, isn't Park Sunghoon the guy who likes you a lot? He even asked you to go on a date with him last week, right?" Minju said, remembering the time when she and her sisters were in the school garden when Sunghoon suddenly approached Wonyoung to ask her out on a date.

"Oh Wonyoung, you know Sunghoon already?" Ms. Jung asked Wonyoung.

Wonyoung took a quick glance at Yujin, who was just looking at her waiting for her response.

"N-ne" Wonyoung said, shuttering visible in her voice. "But we were not close" Wonyoung added.

Wonyoung looked at Yujin again, and saw Yujin still looking towards her while frowning at her.

"Oh I see, it's fine" Ms. Jung said smiling at Wonyoung "The other representatives are already at the back preparing for the rehearsal and also those who will be your partners in the pageant are already there too, just go there when you're ready. Sunghoon is also there waiting for you. I need to go now, excuse me" Ms. Jung said, smiling at Wonyoung, she took the water bottles that Yujin and Chaewon were carrying before she left.

"Let's go now, unnie" Yujin said as she held Chaewon's wrist to leave as well.

"Yah!! Let me go, your grip is too tight!" Chaewon complained to Yujin.

"Oh sorry" Yujin said as she let go of Chaewon's wrist.

"What's wrong with you?" Chaewon said, raising her right eyebrows at her sister. Yujin just ignored her sister as she continued to walk towards her teammates. "Yah wait for me!" Chaewon added as she followed her sister. 

Wonyoung just sighed because of Yujin's sudden behavior. 'You're so talkative Minju unnie' she thought, then she smacked Minju's head.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" Minju asked her while holding her head.

"There's a bug" Wonyoung lied. "I'll go now, unnie" she added as she left immediately, leaving Minju there dumbfounded.

'Jeez, what is wrong with you?' Minju mumbled as she watched her younger sister.

Minju sat on the edge of the bleachers and took out her book to read while waiting for her sister to finish.

________________________________________

In the libary, there's Nako, Yuri, Yena and Hitomi sitting at the same table. While Nako and Hitomi are busy doing their project, but there is still an awkward atmosphere between them. Yena and Yuri are also there, glaring at each other, or more like Yuri glaring at Yena.

Yuri examines Yena from head to toe before rolling her eyes towards the older girl. While Yena is squinting her eyes at Yuri, and when Yuri looks at Yena, Yena sticks out her tongue to tease the younger, which makes Yuri even more annoyed.

'So Childish' Nako and Hitomi thought as they watched their sisters.

"Let's finish this quickly, I can't handle them anymore" Hitomi whispered to Nako, but her gaze remained fixed on the book she was reading.

"Sounds good" Nako said while busy typing on her laptop.

While Nako was busy typing on the laptop, Hitomi couldn't help but look at Nako.

'What if I didn't confess before? Are we still friends?' Hitomi thought as she looked at Nako.

Nako felt Hitomi looking at her, so Nako looked at Hitomi. "Why?" Nako asked her.

"Nothing" Hitomi said, as she continued to read the book.

Nako just shrugged her shoulders as she continued to type on her laptop.