06 | Here comes trouble

...

Bitchcraft: The art of pissing people off by telling them the truth.

...

Willow's POV

Willow's POV

Once again waking Skyla up proves to be the most difficult thing we have to do throughout the day.

"Skyla we've got to leave soon, you have to get ready!" I tell her as i try to get her to change out of her pajamas and into her clothes.

Wes nods. "Yeah, you still need to tell me what you want to pack for your dad's house and Cam's making breakfast so if you want to eat before we leave you have to hurry."

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO DADDY'S!" She shouts as she throws her stuffed bunny at Wes and takes her clothes from my hand.

"Skyla you need to put those on-" I cut myself off with a sigh as she puts the clothes back in her dresser and runs into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Is it safe?" I hear Cameron ask from the hallway.

Wes rolls his eyes. "Yes Cam, it's safe."

I sit down on Skyla's bed and turn to Wes with a tired look on my face. "She isn't going to go."

"Well what are you guys going to do?"

Wes shrugs. "We could wait until Vince gets off work. He'll be able to get her to leave, especially if he brings Jane and Tyler."

"Yeah but by the time they even get off work Noel and Jayden could've already come back." I point out.

"You guys could come with me to see Alice." Cameron suggests.

I look to Wes who just shrugs. "Ok, thanks Cam. When do you want to leave?"

"Whenever you can get Skyla ready."

I nod. "Alright."

---

"See all done. Now we can go." I smile as i finish brushing through Skyla's soft brown hair.

She smiles happily and gets up, taking my hand and leading me to the front door where Cameron and Wes are waiting. "Piggy back!" Skyla exclaims smiling up at Wes and making grabby hands.

Wes rolls his eyes but still kneals down for her to get on his back. After placing Skyla on Wes' back i grab my house keys and we leave the building in a hurry.

Cam puts his arm around my shoulder as Wes and Skyla run ahead of us. "You know you guys are going to have to tell her about your brothers sooner or later, right?"

"I know." I sigh out. "I'd prefer to do it later rather than sooner though."

"Willow." He warns.