36 | Pro Bro

...

"I'm full of childhood traumas."
...

"You killed my battery

"You killed my battery." Willow complains, slamming the front door behind her as she storms into the apartment, not caring how loud she was being at what was nearing four in the morning. Besides, it was only she and her twin home now, considering Skyla was still with Vince, and Cam had fled to Sasha's for the night after the hint of incoming drama that he had no energy to deal with. 

He loved the twins, he really did. They were his best friends ⏤ they were more than just his best friends, they were his family. Since he was a child, he has always been closer to the DeLaCruz family than his own, a lot of his family was, the two groups were simply intertwined. Victoria and Shelley had grown up best friends, and eventually, they became more like sisters. Jamie and Deena were the same as their mothers, following their footsteps of being bestfriends who were joint at the hip. And then, Cameron and the twins were next to follow in the tradition of friendship between the two families. It was deep roots that connected them, and with that came a deep love. But no matter how much love there was, the twins could still exhaust him to the point of no return. Especially when they were fighting. And right now, his energy was already drained, so he had nothing to offer the two today.

"Maybe if you answered my calls-"

"Maybe if you weren't so annoying." She retorts, not even letting Wes finish his sentence. 

Wes narrows his eyes at his twin, watching as she crosses her arms, prepared for an argument, and he couldn't help but scoff. "I'm annoying? You're the one sneaking out every night to meet up with some guy you don't even know, putting yourself in danger and depriving us both of sleep. So not only are you annoying, but you're being an idiot too." 

Willow rolls her eyes at his rant, shaking her head as she comes to not only her defense, but her fellow psychics defense too. "I don't know how many times i have to tell you this before it finally sticks in your pea brain, but i am not putting myself in danger-"

"Sorry for assuming that my fifteen year old sister meeting some random, older dude on the roof of an abandoned building could be even slightly dangerous." He rolls his eyes. "That's so dumb of me. I forgot how well you knew this stranger. It's not like you just met him two weeks ago, or anything. I'm just overthinking it, right? Being overprotective and annoying?"

"Yeah, pretty much." She nods.

"Oh, right." He nods along, scoffing as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "You think anyone else will agree with you?"

"Anyone like who?" She asks, watching him type something into his phone. 

"Like Noel."

"Wes-"

"Or Phoenix, or Xander- Any one of our brothers, really." He says. "Let's see what they think."

"How about we don't." She says, walking around the table and grabbing the phone from his hand.