08 | What do you want

...

"Me? Sarcastic? Well, maybe just a little bit."

...

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Sighing as she sits on the bed she looks up at Wes who leans against the wall with an unreadable expression. "What are you thinking?" She asks.

Wes shrugs. "I don't know what to do."

"Do you want me to kick them out?" Sasha offers as she pushes her dark curls out of her face.

Willow considers the girls offer for a moment before shaking her head slightly and burying her face in her hands with a soft groan. "Why are they so stubborn? Can't they just leave us alone."

Sasha takes a seat beside her best friend and puts an arm around her should pulling her in for a side hug. Willow happily leans into her embrace, laying her head on Sasha's shoulder while Sasha lays her head on Willows. "What do you need? Do you guys want me to take Skyla out while you talk? Do you want me to stay for back up and ask Sophia to take her? Or do you want us to leave you two alone to talk to them?"

Willow looks to Wes as the two wait for the other to speak first. "I don't want Skyla here for this." She tells him.

He nods in agreement. "I don't either."

"Do you want Soph to stay?"

He sighs. "I don't know..." He lays his head against the wall. "Maybe we should do this by ourselves?"

"Ok." She nods sitting up straight again. "Sash, can you and Soph take Skyla out while we handle this?"

Sasha nods. "Of course."

"Thank you." She offers her a small smile. "Now we just need to get Skyla out without them getting in the way."

"I'll talk to them, make sure they stay out of the way. You guys just get her out before they get involved." Wes tells them.

"Lets hurry this up then."  Willow sighs once more as she stands.

Sasha stands and takes her hand in her own. "It's ok, everything will work out." She gives her a comforting smile that instantly makes Willow's nerves settle.

She gives her a smile back. "Thank you, Sash."

"Always." She tilts her head slightly as her smile turns into a smirk. "Now let's go." She says leading Willow to Skyla's bedroom still holding her hand.

"Sissy!" The youngest exclaims before frowning when she notices her sisters bruised and cut up face. "What happen?"

Willow smiles and crouches down in front of her sister. "Just some mean people, nothing you need to worry about though, ok?"