Part 11

My day went well as Inayat and i remained together,he showed me the entire home & explained to me how things goes on and in the evening there was a dinner at my maternal home & all of us were invited. I was dressed like a princess,long dress with pale make up & fabulous jewelleries & Inayat was just like a prince in suit and costume. We were the most elegant couple. Arriving there,we were served cocktail juice & the atmosphere over there was extremely happy and joyous. Everything seemed to be perfect.

Everyone treated me like a guest & i found it very funny as this was my home too but i was being treated a little bit more special which i was very happy of. The meal was outstanding eventually because my mom prepared it. Inayat really praised mom & i feel so fortunate to have somebody like him in my life.
After having dinner,mom called me alone in the kitchen and she asked me:

— Are you happy?

I stood still for a few seconds then aswered:

— Yes mom i'm very happy can't you see i've the world's best husband for myself.

— But i know you truly never wanted to marry with Inayat

— Mom it's all about the past now,i really love Inayat & i want to spend the rest of my life with himself

— Oh my daughter,i wish you all the happiness in the world...stay bless always

I felt emotional when mom told me that and maybe somewhere mom knew that i fell for Zayaan but destiny didn't brought us together. However,a mother is a mother & she knows her children better than anyone else does. And then we went outside to have dessert with the others. We had a really good evening among family members...