Part 26

Armaan brought along with him lots of happiness & blessings for all of us. Everybody loved him. They used to peep in my room and stole Armaan from his craddle & play with him.

At first it was quite scary i would wonder where could Armaan go as he can't go anywhere alone. But then ma told me Armaan is with her. I was really lucky to have got such in-laws,they take care of me and my baby. That was more than enough for me.

Inayat then became very busy after the birth of Armaan. He was working on a project which was very important for his company. He would get angry over little things & he would yell at me or say things which really hurt.

He would get irritated with the cry of Armaan specially in the midnight when Armaan would wake up to drink milk. Inayat would shout at me as he can't sleep for nights and he had lots of work pressure. It was becoming difficult for me to bear all these things,the baby,the house,Inayat & his anger.

I found that my responsibilities were increasing & Inayat was not cooperating with me like a husband should do. I really need him even Armaan needed his father by his side. Finally, one night i end up crying endlessly. He woke up of a sudden and asked me what happened. I cried & cried but i didn't reply him.

He then said :
- "baby why are you crying? What happened? All okay no? Are you still upset with me?"

I did not say anything but i wiped away my tears & stay silent.

He spoke again :
-"look i'm really sorry dear it's just the pressure of work,i'm trying my best to achieve this project so that you & Armaan stay happy and that you are proud of me. I know it's difficult for you but please only a few days more & then everything will be back to normal"

Then i replied :
-"we want nothing but your presence,we want you now & forever. I know you're doing all this for us but try to understand i need your company. Armaan needs his father"

Inayat said :
-"even i want to be with you guys but i can't,i'm helpless. For now only my project means a lot and i assure you will be the happiest one to know what i had achieved"

I was speechless! I had no words or reaction.

Then he gave me a tight hug & said sorry after kissing me on my forehead and then we fell asleep after cuddling with each other....