Part 30

It was finally my 2nd wedding anniversary and that day i pretend as if i have forgotten about it. I wanted Inayat to wish me first but it seems that he was too busy to even remember what date was it!

He went to office,after that i started cleaning the whole apartement and it was looking good. Since afternoon i've been cleaning and decorating. I wanted to give him a really good surprise so i decided to prepare a delicious dinner for Inayat simply romantic. I wanted to bake a cake in chocolate flavour,his favourite. I even left Armaan at a muslim neighbour place so that i get time to do everything.

It was already evening luckily i finished all the work in time it was 08:00 p.m,the time for Inayat to come back home. I switched off the light & light up the candles and waited for him. It was nearly 10p.m and he was not back. Even the candles were melt. I thought he must have been in trouble because it was too late.

So i phoned him and his phone was coming busy. After a few seconds i got a message saying that "baby i'll be home in a few hours,just have your dinner and don't worry i have the keys so you may go to bed"
I wondered that he may be coming soon so i waited for him. I fell asleep on the couch itself.

Nearly 04:00a.m i heard the door opened. And it was Inayat coming back home. He was too tired and exhausted. He was surprised to see me in the hall and he wondered what i was doing and what is the occasion for dinner,cake and decoration.

He then remembered that it was our wedding anniversary yesterday. He came next to me and hold my hands saying sorry. And he was about to wish me that i walked away and went to throw the food in the dustbin. I was so upset & angry as well.
*wasting food is haraam in Islam but it was exposed to flies and all that so i had to throw it as it was contaminated.

After that i went directly in the baby's room and slept over there. I woke up very early and went away from home. I went to the nearby park and sat over there. It was quite cold. And i was thinking how my life has changed so much. Almost 2hours i stayed there and at last i caught cold & i had to return back home. Inayat was gone but he called twice on my phone and he left a message on the landline.

I went to fetch Armaan but as Shania(my neighbour) hold my hands to greet me,she said that i had fever. She checked my temperature and it was 38.5° so she gave me a pill just for my fever to decrease. And she suggest that i leave Armaan at her place otherwise Armaan would fall ill too.

At first i was hesitating but she convinced me. That day i got high fever i was unable to move from bed. But Shania came twice to give me lunch and to check if i was taking the medicines....