Part 38

Sameer behaved like a really good friend with me & he did not let me missed my ex in-laws & my parents. After our Nikah we didn't went to meet them & it was mostly 2 months. I was missing them badly but couldn't say anything to Sameer. I doubted he'll be upset.

And it happened that one day after coming back from doing the shopping i reached home and i found my all of them in my flat. I was amazed,still thinking what are they doing here. They told me Sameer had invited them for dinner. Each one of them brought a small present for me,it was really heart touching!

We had an amazing evening altogether. It was fun! Most of all i liked the way everyone was smiling and happy. It took a little long but maybe my decision was right. But the thing that was troubling me was that my mother&father-in-law didn't actually liked my interraction with my ex in-laws. I don't know why but whenever i talk about Armaan's grandparents to them,they feel uncomfortable even though they are not in the same country,of course Sameer's dad is in Canada & managing his business.

I tried to talk to Sameer but our communication skills were very less so there was no point in discussing all this. Armaan had already joined the primary school as he'll be five soon. The little prince wanted everything in blue colour. So one sunday Sameer & i went to the stationary supermarket to buy his bag,shoes,uniforms,books,playstuff etc...

After buying Armaan's stuff,we went to the park and Armaan was playing & having fun with Sameer. They were both really cute together....