Part 37

All the wedding preparations had already started but i was not happy. I was still hesitating to go ahead with this Nikah but then my brother came to talk to me,he explained me to forget about my past because my future gonna be much brighter. Somehow i tried to convinced my heart that it's not for me but for my son. The day was approaching and the nikah was done. It was a simple ceremony among close relatives & friends.

In the evening we had a small dinner together and it went well. Even Armaan was happy,he run here & there shouting out that he has a Dad now. Seeing him like this made me forget about my pain and made me smile again. Then it was time for Rukhsat,i cried heartfully. The journey was quite tiring.Arriving at Sameer's flat,everything seemed to be new for me. And it was actually quite irritating. Because i got used to my house. It was difficult for me. So he showed me around and he told me to rest in the bedroom.

As i opened the door i saw the room filled with petals of roses candles and vanilla perfume. It seems so romantic but it made me stressed out a bit because Sameer knew we wouldn't keep any physical relationship. Just then Sameer came in & apologised on behalf of his parents who made these arrangements. I felt awkward. Then he removed all the petals and turn off all the candles & arranged the bedsheet properly so that i can sleep well.

I thanked him,and he went outside. I changed my clothes in a hurry and got into the bed. Sameer came and he said he'll be sleeping on the sofa bed in the room itself till i don't get myself used to be comfortable with him. And frankly speaking i really appreciate his efforts. He made me melt so i told him,there is no need for all this and that he can sleep on the bed itself because it is his bedroom. Armaan slept in his grandparents room as he was really exhausted.

I slept till late in the morning,Sameer came to wake me up and it was nearly 11 o'clock. I felt guilty,as i wanted to prepare breakfast for everyone. Then Sameer said that mom & dad went back to Canada by the 4 a.m flight as they've got an urgent call. I wondered why Sameer didn't told me.
He then said :"you were looking damn cute while sleeping & i didn't wanted to wake you up so i went to drop them".
I blushed away. Then got up & went to take a bath and had to settled Armaan's room.

Sameer was helping us and it was lunch time so i prepared something really light & less spicy which Sameer & Armaan really liked. Then we were talking generally while having lunch....