Part 21

My gosh! That was so embarassing for me & that too in front of everyone.
I didn't want to say anything that would hurt them so i came into my room silently.
After a few minutes Inayat came behind me & hugged me while saying:

-"Sorry honey as i know you were not comfortable at all with the topic of "baby".

-Then i said: "it's ok,let it be now"

-Inayat answered: "i know that must have been awkward for you,but we like to joke and don't take it seriously"

-I replied: "well i know that & just forget it and let's go to sleep"

He gave me a beautiful rose & kissed me on my forehead and he turned off the light to sleep. And i was thinking of the things that happened. Somewhere i knew that whatever ma&pa said was true. They actually wanted to be dada&dadi.
But i was not ready for it yet.
The fact that i always wanted to be a good daughter-in-law made me feel guilty that i couldn't fulfil their wish of becoming grandparents.

I thought much about it that night & finally the next day i told Inayat that i was ready for it but not really now.
Maybe after a few months.
He agreed to it and he made it clear that he won't force me for anything.

After 2 days Zayaan came to meet me in my room while i was plying the clothes & he apologized to me for whatever he said in the past. And as his sister-in-law i just told him to forget about the thing that has ever happened because all that craps didn't matter to me now as i'm someone's else wife.
He then went away without saying anything. Even i didn't bother too much about him as for me only my husband mattered more than anything else in the world....