Part 27

Inayat's behaviour remained the same for the past days. Finally after two weeks, he returned from office with a huge smile on his face & then he announced that he was promoted from assistant manager to the branch manager of his bank in London.

He said that we have to shift over there within 4 days. I stood still. 4 days,how can it be possible? What are we going to do! I was worried.
I went back to my room silently, then Inayat came looking for me.

He was too excited & hugged me from the back and he whispered in my ears :

-"baby you still remember the project i was telling you,now my project was mainly considered & i've been choosen as the branch manager. Can you imagine my love,we're going to England"

I sat on the bed & replied in a soft voice :

-"but how can we shift over there i mean how are we going to manage? We know nobody there,it's a new place. And Armaan is too young"

He tried to make me comfortable and said :

- "don't you worry,my company is bearing all the costs for the travel & they are providing accomodation for us as well and you won't have any difficulty as we'll be staying in an open area,there is full security"

I felt relieved and then i just nodded my head saying okay & i congratulate him. Then we started preparing for England. We had less time to manage everything. We bought 4 big suitcases & 2 handbag. There was too many clothes for us and we had to buy more warm clothes for Armaan.

I was so sad before going,i was wondering that only the three of us shall stay there and that too forever. Inayat would go to office everyday and i'll be alone at home looking after Armaan. It was so heartbreaking for me leaving my family & my house behind.

At the airport everyone was crying and i didn't want to go but it was late & our flight was already announced. Inayat grabs my hand and we walk together to check-in. In the plane i cried but Inayat tried to reason with me that we'll come back during holidays. He wiped away my tears and kissed me....