Part 25

Alhamdulillah it was a baby boy. I had a normal delivery but due to the pain-killer injection i was unconscious for 1½ hours. As soon as i gain conscious i found my baby sleeping in my arms.

My tears roll down,it was the very first time i held him in my arms and that feeling is so unique.
Before that,i could only feel him inside me & now he was infront of my eyes. I personally believe that being a mother is what completes a woman.

During visiting hours, Inayat came to see me & the baby. He was too excited that he had distributed sweets among the staff. When he came in the room he gave me a tight hug & congratulated me. I kissed him on his cheek & congratulates him too. We decided that the little prince name would be "Armaan".

I had to stay for one night observation along with the baby. But there was nothing to worry because it was just casually. The baby was fit & weight 2.9 kg.
I was fine too but just a little tired.

The next morning hubsy love came to pick me up as i got discharged from the clinic. And he was well groomed as if he was going to attend a wedding.
Maybe that was the happiness of being a father.

Arriving home,everyone was there even mom&dad,sis&bil and their kids,bro. Inayat's sisters and brother-in-laws was there too. I was so happy to see them all. Their presence doubled my happiness. But the thing that disturbed me was that Zayaan wasn't happy at all,he was looking at us strangely,maybe he wanted to say something but he wasn't able.

Anyway,all my family was here and that mattered more. Everyone wanted to carry the baby in their arms,they wanted to play with him. Seeing them like that made me feel that i gave them the happiness they truly deserved....