Part 19

After one week i went to stay at my maayka for 2 days it was a part of tradition which our elder people used to believe in & Inayat had to stay over there too to accompany me and for the rituals as well.
Infact,my maayka was just 15 minutes away from my in-laws so we had no trouble in going there.

Mom really loved her son-in-law and as soon as she saw Inayat she forgets about me.
Hehehe but actually i was happy that mom and Inayat were really close to each other.
Mom&dad really looked after Inayat,they didn't make him feel that he was staying in his in-laws.

That evening mom was feeding Inayat with a variety of foods and he was enjoying and trying to make me jealous. Even i teased him by saying that ma&pa love me more.
After dinner,we had coffee in the veranda and mom&dad were talking about my childhood with Inayat as he wanted to know about my childhood and adolescence.
They were all laughing about how i was and i felt shy. It was not something to talk about me and specially in front of my husband. But however we had a great evening by talking.

Then i went to take a bath and by mistake i forgot my towel in the bedroom itself. I didn't know how to go out and get it as i had no cloth on me. Then Inayat was passing by there i told him to bring my towel,he went to fetch it and gave it to me but at the same moment he was trying to be naughty by pulling me out of the bathroom. So i pushed him away and banged the door....

*Maayka- maternal home