Part 33

We reached Mauritius along with Inayat's body. And we perfomed the mayyat over there. I didn't talk to anyone,i wanted to be alone in the darkness that's where exactly Inayat left me,in the dark.

All those who came to the mayyat were feeling pity for me and they were talking among themselves but i was their target. I didn't speak a single word. Ma&pa came and they were so sad thinking that i'll be all alone.

But i had Armaan with me,mine & Inayat's love symbol. I could live the rest of my life with my son but as everyone says a child needs a mother but he needs a father too. That is where my tears roll down my cheeks.

Why can't Armaan have his father by his side? Is he going to stay like this all his life? What will i tell him when he grow older? How do i answered all his questions? How? How? How?

Those questions were running on my mind and i had no idea what the answers would be. When Inayat's body was about to leave from the house and go to the qabarastan i was crying loudly,i couldn't control myself.

But then we had to pray and pray for him so i just focus on that and it was already night. The family members were so upset they didn't even had dinner. But as dad explained that those who are gone won't come back again so there is no use in crying for someone who is no more.

They ate a little. But i didn't have dinner until my brother came to talk with me and told me that i'm too young to be disapointed with life. I shall look after my son but doing that all alone would be hard & difficult. So the best is that i get remarried.

Remarried? Yes i heard it right. But why? I mean i just lost my husband and they are thinking of getting me renarried? Is it fair enough for me or is it a betrayal towards Inayat?

I just felt like slapping my brother but then i calmly asked him to go out from my room as i wanted to be alone. He went away because he could understand my feeling & situation.

Armaan was carefree,he was playing and having fun he didn't know what was happening and Zayaan was looking after him throughout the whole day. It was very late in the night. Everyone was tired so they went to sleep.

Whereas i was sitting near the window looking at the stars ★ and wondering why did Inayat left me. I was feeling sad & totally broken,i wanted to talk to him and feel him. Just then i felt a light breeze passing off my face with a frangrant smell. Maybe it was a sign for me that Inayat will always remain with me in my heart and my life...