0.2

"choke"

.

"i think it's love at first sight in my case"

Misun starts coughing on her food to an extent.

soyeon turns and looks at her in surprise.

"Oh shut up!" soyeon sasses with her arms crossed.

Misun continues choking and she couldn't tell if it was a joke anymore.

Soyeon looks at her blankly with her eyes wide.

"A-are you okay? seriously its not funny anymore." Soyeon stands up and grabs Misun.

the few people in class go silent then start snickering at the situation.

Misun gets up and starts covering her mouth and her throat with her hands as her face turns red.

Soyeon starts patting her back aggressively trying to help, then, a hand grabs Soyeon's wrist.

Misun takes her chance and runs out of the room.

she runs her way to the bathroom but then falls on her knees with her hands still on her throat.

is this how i die..? i haven't even graduated. why did it have to end like... this?

her eyes go blurry until someone crouches from behind with his arm going around her shoulder, his head close to hers, causing her vision to go straight again.

"dude, if you're dying just say so." the boy says

he hands her a bottle of water and she quickly drinks it chugging it down.

"pffft." he chuckles, with his hands still around her.

she finishes the water with teary red eyes, her face as red as a tomato.

she looks at him then lightly pushes him off of causing him to stumble and land on his butt.

"how am i supposed to say i'm dying when i'm literally dying?" she laughs with hiccups in between her sentences while breathing hard.

she gives him the empty water bottle then stands up and walks back to the classroom.

she covers her mouth in disbelief of what just happened.

Oh my god, why'd i say that? he was helping me!

Misun wipes the sweat off her forehead with her sleeve and then looks up to see Soyeon staring at her from across the hallway.

Soyeon's stood there with her eyes hidden. She looks down with her fist slightly clenched then turns around and walks back into class.

Misun speeds up without turning around, worried that Soyeon might've looked at the interaction differently and got jealous... Since the boy was the one Soyeon supposedly "fell in love with"

The boy, on the other hand, just stared from behind as Misun ran away.

he gets up and pats away the dirt on his ass.

He chuckles, "what an idiot."

-class-

Misun walks in and sees everyone in their seats. She looks at the boys in the front of the room staring at her and exchanging laughs.

Misun tries taking a look at Soyeon but Soyeon quickly turns away after they made eye contact for 2 seconds.

Misun quickly goes to her seat and packs up her lunch and puts it back in her bag.