1.2

.

"a scene"

.

i haven't talked to my dad for a day. Why would I? there's nothing to talk about.

I guess this type of mindset is the reason events like these happen. But, it's not like he'll try and understand how I feel anyway.

If he doesn't remember anything, that's that. I am not going to make him remember.

I hurry up and spend my school mornings like every other day, I speed walk to get to the bakery as quickly as possible.

Once I reach the bakery I open the white door, it has a window on it so you can see almost everything that's inside, since it's a small bakery.

i push it open, a little bell rings every time someone comes in.

It's beautiful in here, it's comforting. It's a bit plain but that could be fixed. The little tables are placed in the right place next to the windows.

I go to the back where the counter is.

She's there.

"Hi Halmeoni!" i speed up my pace to greet her.

"Oh hello, Misun!" she smiles

I put my bag down next to me while i take a seat on a bench as she prepares something for me.

She comes back from behind the room behind the counter checkout and brings, yet another, small bag of pastries.

I kindly take it and hold it while observing the cute buns.

"Sorry Misun, Jungwon was here earlier but he went to school a few minutes before you arrived." she takes a seat next to me while she drinks her tea.

I shake my hands, "no no! It's fine, i'm not looking for him" i laugh awkwardly while scratching my nape.

"He's been starting to go earlier than usual, i can't help but wonder if he's got a little crush" she laughs

I start to bite the inside of my cheek as a habit when I get nervous, "Maybe, i think it's a puberty thing.." We both start laughing and chatting for a few more minutes.

"Okay, okay. Don't be late for school! and those are for your lunch." she points at the pastries she gave me.

I bow and thank her as i quickly run out. She smiles as she watches me through her store window.

.

Misun walks into class, a bit late causing her to receive stares.

Same thing every morning, dozing off every science class until lunch starts.

The lunch bell rings and as usual, everyone runs to the cafeteria or wherever they go to have lunch.

Soyeon approaches Misun while she's quietly resting on her science textbooks.

Soyeon taps her twice, She slowly opens her eyes and stares at her in confusion.

"Hi" she giggles.

Misun nods, "hey."

"Soo.. did he say anything?" she says while grinning