3.4

Its been 3 days in since winter break started.

Not a text. From Jungwon.

We were just fine before, what happened?

It's not like we belong to each other, but i've already gotten used to him being around me almost every day.

The party is tomorrow, i'm excited, i'll see him again and i can't wait to see his reaction once i give him his present.

It's the best out of all of them, of course.

The time was 7 in the evening. I went out out to buy an outfit since those were the party requirements. It was a red christmas sweater and a plain red skirt, i got a santa hat as well as fishnets. It was nothing over the top.

I'm planning to go with jungwon since i don't know the address of Jake's house.

The party was all i was thinking about, all i could look forward to since i'm too much of a coward to make plans with jungwon. So the party would be the time i see him.

I texted him and they all went like, "Jungwon, what are you doing right now?" and he'd reply with, "Let's talk later, i'm busy." stuff like that.

Brushing it off was the only thing i could do, i distracted myself by texting the groupchat with all the girls, Hyejin, Soyeon, and Jiwoo.

They were all talking about the christmas party, Jiwoo and Soyeon were planning to go together and Hyejin would just meet them at the party since her and jake are family friends.

I planned to ask Jungwon if we could go together in person, so starting tomorrow, i'll go to the bakery.

and that's what i did.

December 24th, 12:45 PM

Misun quickly got her shoulder bag and threw a hat on and scarf before exiting her house.

"Bye, i'll text you when i'm back." she yelled before shutting the door, her and her dad have gotten closer ever since he decided to better himself as a dad.

She skipped happily the whole way to the bakery while listening to music. This is probably the first time in a while that she's visited the bakery.

As soon as she arrived, the moment she walked in, she smelt that same tantalizing aroma that surrounded the small shop.

Her eyes scanned the bakery, surprisingly, there were a few people sitting inside the bakery enjoying their coffee's and pastries.

She looked at the front counter to see none other than, Halmeoni.

She smiled and walked up to greet her.

"Welcome back, Misun! I missed you" she cried.

Misun laughed in return and looked around again as if she was searching for someone, "Is jungwon here working today?" misun asked.

Halmeoni's expression changed into an almost guilty frown, "I'm sorry, Misun. He's not here today. But, let me get you something to eat quickly." she offered.

Misun sighed and tried to decline, "it's alright halmeoni." she was hungry though.

"Shush, just today." Halmeoni laughed before giving her a free treat.

She took the treat and smiled gratefully and bowed before leaving, "Thank you, i'll visit more often!"

Halmeoni waved and watched her leave, her smile fading as soon as the door shut behind Misun.